DOG PILE

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 125)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Tizzy

Purred: Wed Jun 22, '11 10:42am PST 
ok lets start a new one..time to clean out for the fun summer ahead..yep all the old toys (so we can get new ones)Mommie please that shirt is sooooo hmm OLD.I'll put my mom's shorts on there --- the ones that have a big splotch of dried on paint (cuz she sat in it) and I'll throw in her old shoes --- the ones I ate the shoe laces off of....and I am putting all of Piloux's toys on the pile cuz they are ugly and chewed up.
I am putting Tizzy on the pile she is always pestering me and getting me in trouble.
I am putting my human sister on the pile cuz she just said I was funny-looking and you all know I am NOT!
I'm putting all of Piglets toys on the pile cause they stink and look terrible after he plays with them. Then I'm gonna hide mine so he can't get them. I am ready to ship my cousin Dexter back home as I am not going to share my mommy...having to share attention with Brandy and Brea is bad enough....but a cousin....that's asking to much of a Bosty and to make it worse he is not even a Bosty...I would like to add something, but I can't figure out what. Mom gave away all my toys that I didn't play with and I am mad -- maybe I'll put mom on the pile. That's terrible for someone to give your toys away...I had better hide mine i dont want mommy to give my away. Well I would give Luke to the dog pile if I could get him off mommys lap. He doesn't like to share. I would like to sit on mommys lap every once n a while. I am going to put cars on the pile, cuz my friend Bailey just got hit by one. Everyone be careful Now I'm putting the new diet food mom bought us on the pile its sooo plain. I want chicken and rice and I want it Now!

I am going to put all thoughts of dieting away. My mom is taking me on walks with Lily so she can get me to loose a little weight.

ME? FAT? Why do they call me Little Piloux if I'm so darned fat. (don't put that part in)
Diet there is no such thing as a diet....I thik we look pretty good like we are Piloux!!!, yes I do...
I put our tv remote on the pile since momma left us all alone in the house all day. Now they have to stay home to find it hehehehe. I am gonna put all of you on the pile if you don't take out the part of me bein fat. I am petite, just a bit portly. Well since its a dog pile I put all of you on the pile meow!kitty

Polka-dot Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Purred: Fri Jun 24, '11 10:58am PST 
Good one Tizzy!

ok lets start a new one..time to clean out for the fun summer ahead..yep all the old toys (so we can get new ones)Mommie please that shirt is sooooo hmm OLD.I'll put my mom's shorts on there --- the ones that have a big splotch of dried on paint (cuz she sat in it) and I'll throw in her old shoes --- the ones I ate the shoe laces off of....and I am putting all of Piloux's toys on the pile cuz they are ugly and chewed up.
I am putting Tizzy on the pile she is always pestering me and getting me in trouble.
I am putting my human sister on the pile cuz she just said I was funny-looking and you all know I am NOT!
I'm putting all of Piglets toys on the pile cause they stink and look terrible after he plays with them. Then I'm gonna hide mine so he can't get them. I am ready to ship my cousin Dexter back home as I am not going to share my mommy...having to share attention with Brandy and Brea is bad enough....but a cousin....that's asking to much of a Bosty and to make it worse he is not even a Bosty...I would like to add something, but I can't figure out what. Mom gave away all my toys that I didn't play with and I am mad -- maybe I'll put mom on the pile. That's terrible for someone to give your toys away...I had better hide mine i dont want mommy to give my away. Well I would give Luke to the dog pile if I could get him off mommys lap. He doesn't like to share. I would like to sit on mommys lap every once n a while. I am going to put cars on the pile, cuz my friend Bailey just got hit by one. Everyone be careful Now I'm putting the new diet food mom bought us on the pile its sooo plain. I want chicken and rice and I want it Now!

I am going to put all thoughts of dieting away. My mom is taking me on walks with Lily so she can get me to loose a little weight.

ME? FAT? Why do they call me Little Piloux if I'm so darned fat. (don't put that part in)
Diet there is no such thing as a diet....I thik we look pretty good like we are Piloux!!!, yes I do...
I put our tv remote on the pile since momma left us all alone in the house all day. Now they have to stay home to find it hehehehe. I am gonna put all of you on the pile if you don't take out the part of me bein fat. I am petite, just a bit portly. Well since its a dog pile I put all of you on the pile meow! And we WON'T throw on any treats, either

my page | msg me | gift me | become pals

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Purred: Mon Jun 27, '11 8:02am PST 

I put our tv remote on the pile since momma left us all alone in the house all day. Now they have to stay home to find it hehehehe. I am gonna put all of you on the pile if you don't take out the part of me bein fat. I am petite, just a bit portly. Well since its a dog pile I put all of you on the pile meow! And we WON'T throw on any treats, either. I think we need to throw the ice cream freezer in the pile so that we can have some homemade icecream for the 4th of July while our people go to the fireworks, we can eat icecream.....

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Thu Jun 30, '11 3:30pm PST 
k lets start a new one..time to clean out for the fun summer ahead..yep all the old toys (so we can get new ones)Mommie please that shirt is sooooo hmm OLD.I'll put my mom's shorts on there --- the ones that have a big splotch of dried on paint (cuz she sat in it) and I'll throw in her old shoes --- the ones I ate the shoe laces off of....and I am putting all of Piloux's toys on the pile cuz they are ugly and chewed up.

I put our tv remote on the pile since momma left us all alone in the house all day. Now they have to stay home to find it hehehehe. I am gonna put all of you on the pile if you don't take out the part of me bein fat. I am petite, just a bit portly. Well since its a dog pile I put all of you on the pile meow! And we WON'T throw on any treats, either. I think we need to throw the ice cream freezer in the pile so that we can have some homemade icecream for the 4th of July while our people go to the fireworks, we can eat icecream.....I am throwin myself on the dog pile if there is going to be ice cream on it!!!!

my page | msg me | gift me | become pals

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 2:19pm PST 
k lets start a new one..time to clean out for the fun summer ahead..yep all the old toys (so we can get new ones)Mommie please that shirt is sooooo hmm OLD.I'll put my mom's shorts on there --- the ones that have a big splotch of dried on paint (cuz she sat in it) and I'll throw in her old shoes --- the ones I ate the shoe laces off of....and I am putting all of Piloux's toys on the pile cuz they are ugly and chewed up.

I put our tv remote on the pile since momma left us all alone in the house all day. Now they have to stay home to find it hehehehe. I am gonna put all of you on the pile if you don't take out the part of me bein fat. I am petite, just a bit portly. Well since its a dog pile I put all of you on the pile meow! And we WON'T throw on any treats, either. I think we need to throw the ice cream freezer in the pile so that we can have some homemade icecream for the 4th of July while our people go to the fireworks, we can eat icecream.....I am throwin myself on the dog pile if there is going to be ice cream on it!!!! It's been raining for 3 whole days and just think of all those mud puddles that i can play in.... and then when I come in I will head straight for the bed so that I can personalize the sheets and blankets..
laugh out loud

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 125)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13