PAMPERED KITTY HOLIDAY CONTEST!

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 7:38am PST 
Sorry efurryone - we have been a little behind in our contest - but now is your meowy chance to submit your Pampered Kitty stories of what your family does to pamper you more than anyone else!

Lets share stories and see just how far our humans will go to pamper us!

GOOD LUCK! happy dance

Winston

Anyone- got a- pillow?

Purred: Thu Nov 27, '08 9:44am PST 
Oh, uuuu, ok.I know I am not going to wincry, but at least this will be fun.smile

₮ơß- ע

Sweet,- cute,n- naughty

Purred: Thu Nov 27, '08 9:44am PST 
Oh, uuuu, ok.I know I am not going to wincry, but at least this will be fun.smile

Winston

Anyone- got a- pillow?

Purred: Thu Nov 27, '08 9:56am PST 
My owner gives my seven treats a day, and try's to make my page look good.She does every thing she can to keep us healthy, and alive.My owner gave me a turkey dinner for cats a couple weeks ago.She finds out codes all the time to put on my page.She might get catster plus.I'm sure catster plus will be fun If I get it.smileMy owner gives me the things I need like, food,water,shelter, and space.smile*purrs*I am happy she gives me those things.One time I got lost outside.My owner put up signs so if someone foud me I could go back home.I found this one lady.She let my inside for a while.I came there every day when I was lost.The nice lady's frwiend found the sign of me.smileThe lady called my family, and I went back home.smileBye fur now.*purrs*

₮ơß- ע

Sweet,- cute,n- naughty

Purred: Thu Nov 27, '08 9:57am PST 
My owner gives my seven treats a day, and try's to make my page look good.She does every thing she can to keep us healthy, and alive.My owner gave me a turkey dinner for cats a couple weeks ago.She finds out codes all the time to put on my page.She might get catster plus.I'm sure catster plus will be fun If I get it.smileMy owner gives me the things I need like, food,water,shelter, and space.smile*purrs*I am happy she gives me those things. So bye fur now.*purrs*wave

Cally May.. - (HAS A NEW- HOME)

I am a Little- Leaper

Purred: Sat Nov 29, '08 5:27pm PST 
WELL WERE DO I START... FIRST OUR MOMMY RESCUED MY SISFUR AND I FROM THAT BAD PLACE OUTSIDE.. AND GOT US SPADED AND ALL OUR SHOTS... THEN SHE PROTECTED US BY KEEPING US IN A REALLY WARM ROOM... WHEN WE GOT FEELING BETTER, SHE LET US OUT AND WOW!!!!! WE GET ALL THE TREAT'S AND FOOD AND WATER WE WANT... PLUS SHE EVEN GOT US SOME NEW TOYS... SO YEAH I AM VERY PAMPERED...PLUS WE GOT PRETTY COLLARS WITH BELLS ON THEM.....hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancecheercheer

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Sat Nov 29, '08 6:40pm PST 
Oh Boy you are all so pampered!

Keep the stories coming efurryone! applause

Zaynie

Bad to the Bone- MOL!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 12:10pm PST 
our mommee is taking a special christmas photo of us to send to our hooman gamma!!!
gamma's sick and not able to get out, so she's never met us.
We posed all nice n purttee and got treats for being such good boys =)
mommee is gonna print our photos and send them to our gamma =)
PLUS mommee put all our cutest pictures she's taken on our very own Photobucket!!!!

and one more thing...she takes time to play really play with us =)
in other meows, mommee spends quality time family time with Luka & me!!!

cheercheercheercheercheer

Buddy

Run Buddy Run!

Purred: Thu Dec 25, '08 1:07am PST 
My humans let me do whatever I want. I get to jump on the kitchen counter and eat lots of goodies. I get to stay inside where it's warm and dry. When I see something outside and get excited, I run to get my mama and she comes to look with me. I get lots of treats because the little loud one dumps them all out for me. I'm trying to figure out how to get these door things to open, but when I try they open them for me. I get lots of food and water and everytime I mess up the litter box, my mama cleans it as soon as I step out of it. I have a cool collar with a bell on it so my mama knows where I am. I love being brushed, until I bite it. That just scares me. I am such a rotten kitty.