What do you like best about Maine Coons?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Otisfield

Otisfield's- Meow= FEED ME!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 10:32am PST 
What I like about my Maine Coon Otisfield is he is cuddly, and cute. He is gigantic, and also thinks he is a dog. He can do tricks like, sit, stay, come. He is very intelligent and that's why I love him very much!

Christmas

Thirteen Pounds- of Pure Fluff!

Purred: Sat Dec 13, '08 11:48am PST 
I love Maine Coons for several reasons. They are stunningly beautiful, gentle giants, but most of all, they have fanstastic personalities. I have been working on teaching Christmas some tricks, and he has caught on well, so far. I hope to train him to be a therapy cat!
Oh, yeah, they also have cute little chirping meows!

Nena

Purred: Tue Dec 23, '08 1:00pm PST 
I love them because they are big and beautiful, smart, always interested in what you're doing and just so sweet!

Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Purred: Tue Jan 13, '09 10:33am PST 
We're such helpers and are always right in the middle of things. I'm the Gentle Giant type but Patsy is a kitten type and she's 2 1/2 years old!! laugh out loud She gets into EVERYTHING but she does keep us laughing.

Stubs

Stub's way or- the highway.

Purred: Sun Feb 22, '09 5:12pm PST 
Their personalities and the little happy chuurps that the Maine Coon makes!

ANGEL

LEARN FROM- EXSPERIANCE

Purred: Tue Mar 10, '09 9:33pm PST 
WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT MY MAINECOONS WELL MOST OF THEM ARE SO BIG AND LAID BACK AND THEY ARE THE NEXT BEST THINK TO HAVING A DOG AND JUST SO SMART THEY CAN LEARN MY OLDER CATS WILL SOMETIME PLAY FETCH AND MY YOUNGER ONES LIKE TO HELP OUT WHENEVER THEY CANdog

Colorado *- In Loving- Memory *

Mr. Coon

Purred: Fri Mar 13, '09 9:29pm PST 
I love Maine Coons because they don't seem to know they're so BIG, so that's why they seem like 'Gentle Giants'. Also their personalities are mellow. And just when you think they're perfect, you catch them being sneaky and clumsy. Then you have a big laugh at their expense and then they come over and lick you hair, at least that's what my Colorado does.laugh out loud

Aslan

I love sleep- love love love- sleep!

Purred: Thu Jul 16, '09 9:51am PST 
Meowmie loves me because I'm such a talker. I get so excited when I see daddy (I LOVE me some daddy) that I start chirping like mad and throw my head around. I'm super clumsy too and make meowmie and dad laugh endlessly, and I'm a VERY gentle cat. Meowmie calls me the peacekeeper. Whenever there's a fight or meowmie yells at Tanner for licking plastic bags at 2 in the morning I'm right there with an urgent chirp to make sure things go back to being calm.

I don't know if anyone else does this too, but when dad is gone, I sleep on his pillow and guard meowmie. If there's anything strange going on at night I sit up straight, all fur bristling and growl low in my throat. Heck, once I even attacked meowmie when she tripped and fell in the dark because I thought she was a burglar! I jumped on her back when she was on the ground and growled, clawed her and bit her until she told me it was her.

Boy did I feel bad about that one!

Aedan

I'm wondering- where the Lions- are...

Purred: Thu Aug 27, '09 1:28pm PST 
My dad loves everything about me because I COMMAND IT!!! MOL!!!

Lover

Lover Leavalotta- Fluff

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 4:42pm PST 
They are SO smart, SO sweet and cuddly, total family cats, and did I mention smart? Tehesmile Lover can sit, lie down, flop on his side (something I call 'poison'), roll over, stop, spin, come, stay, jump up, and he used to shake. I love how MCs are so pretty too, and sooooo cat show win worthy!kitty

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2