The Wedding is Here !

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Mrs. Tiffy- Wilson Smith- (1990-

Happy New Year- from the Smith- Family

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:25am PST 
*Tiffy is lifted into her saddle by her new husband. She couldn't be happier....she is on top of the world!*

*She waves at her family and their furriends*

wave

*calling to the boys* We love you guys...don't eat too much cake and be careful in the pool. Watch your cousins and furriends. We will miss you guys and will call when we get there*

Bear Dog (at- The Bridge)

Keep on Keeping- on!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:26am PST 
*Bushey and Frisky jump up on the saddle and give Tiffy & Bear Dog a big hug, and tell them they'll be really good and not to worry about them...just have a happy honeymoon!!!*

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:27am PST 
*Tiffy checks her purse* Good thing I always have my passport with me. Will we be close to Niagra Falls? *she puts her arms tightly around her husbands neck and kisses his ear* I love you !!!

Smoochie

All I want to do- is

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:29am PST 
*Throwing bird seed with the rest of her new family*

Bye.....wave You newlyweds have fun!!!

*to Mr. Penny who is standing next to her* Come on....let's go get a piece of cake and some of that raspberry punch!

Keep on Keeping- on!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:31am PST 
Niagara Falls is on the other side of Canada...but we can fly over there on the way home if you'd like!

Wishey

Always the- Adventurer - that's ME !!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:32am PST 
*Wish runs over to the cloud bank with Buzz*

Wow....this is soooo cool. I thought I had seen something in the clouds before. Oh LOOK....I can see mommy. Doesn't she have a big smile on her face. Oppps there she goes....must be getting ready for work.

And there *pointing west* Is that Texas? I think I see Mom Dog. What is she doing? Getting ready for a nap laugh out loud

I sure am glad she got up early....I am sure mommy is glad too.

Keep on Keeping- on!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:32am PST 
Y'all have fun, too!! We're off!! wavelittle angellittle angel

(Mom's gotta go feed the cats back home and Tiffy's mom has to go to work!!!)

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:34am PST 
That is ok Sweetheart.....WHEREVER we are is just purrrrfect !

I hope we have the same room as your mom and dad....we will take more pictures when we get there. Your mom will like seeing it again. *they fly faster and her hair blows in the wind*

*she waves down at the Bridge* I hope they have a fun day....

Dante - In Loving- Memory 4-7-8

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:36am PST 
Everyone.....please enjoy the rest of the festivities! And thank you all again for coming. This was a huge success!!!!!

(mom is gone to work but can do so with a smile on her face.....thank you Sylvia for that!!! I love you!)

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9