Gripes - let's share!

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 5:06pm PST 
Ok, I think we all have things to get off our chests. Venting helps. So I will go first, but y'all join in!

Ok, yesterday, mom and dad say "Maddi you smell like a dog !"- well hellooooooo, newsflash. So the next thing, they have me in the kitchen sink with that squirter thing and a bottle of tearless dog shampoo and a prissy bottle of conditioner! And so I do my thing, I get that OMD look on my face, stiffen my body, turn my legs into claws trying to hold onto the sink, and generally act pitiful and scared to death. Ah, but does it work? Oh no, they lather me up - EVEN MY FACE - and squirt me and then put the conditioner on me - like I hardly have any hair why in Dog's earth would I need softening? The only good thing is that mom puts a towel in the dryer so it's nice and warm to cuddle me in. After I am over the trauma, they both say "Oh you are so white and clean!" Where's that dirt in the yard - quick! red face

Sasha

Love Dog

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 5:48pm PST 
O.M.D. I know the feeling Maddi ! at least you get warm water and a sink . I'm tooooo big for the sink so I get hose baths during the summer .I'm a dog thats needs grooming not garage haircuts and hose baths , the water is not even warm and the soap dosn't smell like apples and there's no massage or gormet treats ! (maybe I like the groomers better ) red face

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 6:51pm PST 
Yeah, a bath would have to be one of my biggest gripes, too. I look like I'm headed to death row when I have to get a bath.
And let's not forget nail trimming. shock
I think we need to contact ASPCA about the inhumane treatments we have to endure.

☮- Buster- ☮

Handsome Devil!

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 7:12pm PST 
Yeah I get the hose in the backyard, but I do get foofoo soap...confused
If it's real cold, I get the tub, but I pitch a fit and it's a big mess.
And no water on the face shockshockshock

I'm in for the ASPCA thingway to go

Sasha

Love Dog

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 5:10am PST 
I've only gotten 2 tub baths when I was little . I fought like a prize fighter everyone and everything was wet and all the walls in the bathroom were covered in black hair , and the second time I excaped and ran through the house covered in soap .I made sure I jumped on every peice of furinture as I went toobig grin . After that I started going to the groomers !

☮- Buster- ☮

Handsome Devil!

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 3:26pm PST 
way to goGood job Sasha!way to go

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 5:25pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Yeah, good job is right! You go, Sasha girl! hailhailhailhail

Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Purred: Mon Oct 13, '08 8:29pm PST 
I gets regular bath...don't like the wettin & rinsin but the rubbin is nice

Sasha

Love Dog

Purred: Thu Oct 16, '08 5:35am PST 
I have a gripe ! O.k. here goes a couple of months ago I went to the new vet and they weighed me . the vet said I'm alittle over weight and that I can't have so many buisquits any more ( daddy gives me them just for looking pretty ,sad ,going poop , getting up in the morning , when he comes home from work ,when I do something cute ,when I beg , and when someone comes over ). She told mommy that I could have carrots . Yuck !! I knew daddy wouldn't stick to it .He didn't so mommy went out and got me no fat bisquits.There terrible and they smell bad ! Idon't like them at all ! Mom says dad should just give me carrots and won't buy anymore of the good treats . I'm only 38 lbs . before my thyroid problem was diagnosed I weighed 55lbs (then I was fat ) .I think now I'm just fluffy !

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Purred: Thu Oct 16, '08 5:27pm PST 
I have to share this with you - my sister got really sick because she was only a couple of pounds overweight (cuz we are so small it's easy to do). Mom's friends said she looked like a football with legs. So when she lost weight she got better - they just stopped giving her human food and diet dog food. But HEY I like carrots.

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]