Best dominating the world story

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Drusilla

Please me.

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 4:35pm PST 
Thought we better get some posts started. I thought it'd be fun to list what you've done to show Cats are meant to truly dominate the world. What is your best story, share with us?

Enkil

Pet me!!

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 6:19am PST 
Mine would be that I love to bump heads when everyone is sleeping. I like to nussle only when they're unconcious so that they are tired all the time. This makes it easier to dominate the human species.

Princess- Pooter

I Love my Daddy

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 9:57am PST 
Hello Enkil! I must tell you that I admire your tactics! Power is the name of the game, in whatever way we have to achieve it!
Being a Princess, I use my uncommon beauty to get what I want from my hoomans. My Daddy is my life, so any affection or attention that I give him is of course sincerely from my heart. Mommy is another matter. I have developed a pattern of random acts of feigned affection in order to guide her in the proper way to treat a Princess. And I also have a backup plan........if she ignores me or doesn't move quickly enough to see to my needs, all I have to do is "tell on her" to my Daddy! It has worked rather well for me so far!

Fancy

Hold me!

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 10:34am PST 
Sounds very deceptive Princess Pooter! Way to get a paw up in the world!!

I just meow enough to annoy my humans to get what I want. So far it works well.

Winston

I'm Watching- You...

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 10:12am PST 
I am the Queen of the Felines in my house (there are three of us total and 1 D-O-G).

What I say goes. If I want the top of the kitty condo - I kick Baby (my sister) off the top. If I want attention from Mom - I lick her so she focuses her attention on me only kitty

Since I am the first one - I am the one whom truly rules the roost.

CAT POWER!! cheer

Peyton

Hello World, let- me give you a- hug!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 12:07pm PST 
You defintely sound like top kitty in your household Winston! Way to go! But remember to keep your kitty friends close and your Dog enemies closer!!

Spot

Shakes Love- always!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 12:44pm PST 
Hi there Efuryone!
My name is Spot and I have a sisfur Queen Haley of Efurything and Jones my punk kid bro...I raised him though so what I say GOES!
Recently, since mom had surgery last year and a couple of times before I have shown mom (and dad for that matter) that not only am I a DOCTOR giving out my Doctoring opinion(keep the humans thinking there is something wrong with them and you keep them in check!), but also Im a culinary expert that MUST TASTE EFURYTHING!((claps paws for food))
the way I have things around here MY MEOW IS LAW!
((looking very much like Judge Dredd))
If the troops arent in line, I meow like an old Drill Sargent!
I yell and YOWL and throw Jones around till hes at my mercy. Haley is another story as she uses Guerilla tactics on me and I dont like that kind of military!
I have the humans even more trained then my troops!
Mom is my human voice and talks all this baby talk to me...if that is what you like lady its fine, just GET MY FOOD!
((claps paws))
((mom runs over with Chicken freshly cooked and sliced and diced))
See??
nagging is a force to be reckoned with!
NOW THE WORLD!
muahahahahahahaha!

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 8:03pm PST 
Sandy thinks she's the ruler in our home cuz she's the oldest (she's even older than Mommy in human years!) But NO! I was here first! GRRR! she waps me across the nose, but I TAKE HER DOWN!!
Anyway, I love cuddling, making Mommy think I'm such a sweet little kitty, but then. .. well, when I was a kitten I drove her nuts! In fact, for a short time I kicked her out of the apartment! I kept her up at night, meowing, knocking over stuff, banging the pics on the wall, clinking the dresser drawer handles (I still like doing these things too, but only when she gets too big for her britches!) I'd bite unsuspecting ankles, boy I really liked to bite back then. Anyway, she slept at a friend's apartment while the friend was away! Ha!! I got my own pad for a couple weeks! *evil laugh* until she got smart and said if she was gonna pay the rent, it was HER place.
Yeah, right.
Now I monitor the cleaning of the litterbox, her showers, feeding time, you name it, to make sure she's doing it right.
I am Queen of My Household! *evil laugh*
Sandy?? Pfft, who's that??

Borscht

I can has- laser???

Purred: Wed Sep 10, '08 10:16am PST 
Mine's pretty straightforward, though unusual. I use mind control. I just have to look at a human to bend them to my will. If I sit in front of the couch and look at my owners, they whip out The Laser for me to play with. If I sit by my food or water bowls and look at my owners, they fill them. It works with dogs, too. If a dog thinks about getting near me I just stare at them and send the message to back off, and they do. Besides these direct methods, I also sleep on my owner's pillows at night, right against their heads, sending in subliminal messages while they're unconscious that they must serve me always and that I'm what matters most in the world. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! laugh out loud

Poo Sweet- Angel ADB- #57A

I'M ALRIGHT!

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 10:31am PST 
I peed in daddy's suitcase when he was dating mommy. *muffled giggles* I was purrtectin her yet showing HIM that I AM THE BOSS!
way to go

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2