Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Thu Aug 27, '09 8:24am PST 
My Meowm says the same thing about him!shrugshrugshrug

red face And thank you. I'm blushing. red face

Pigeon - misses you!- :(

♥ Moms- Shadow ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 1, '09 11:10pm PST 
wave You'd have to hear my LOUD purr...to believe it!!! MOL (seriously)... I sound just like a very LOUD pigeon! Everyone including the Veternarians who have met me say...they've never heard anything like it! The 1st woman who had adopted me, had to return me to my foster home because, her neighbor in her apt. complex complained of my LOUD purr...she thought I sounded like a cell phone ringing all the time? MOL It took my new Mom awhile to get used to sleeping with it (she had to use a pillow over her head at first) MOL but, she loves my LOUD purr and everything else about me! I purrsonally think my purr is so LOUD because...I am sooo content and appreciative of having a good home , food and someone to take care of and love me! PURRRRR!!!! Oh well...that's my story! shrugkitty

Sophie

I'm so happy!

Purred: Wed Sep 2, '09 7:00am PST 
Pigeon, that is so cute!kitty

Hey, is there a way to put audio of your purr on your page somehow?
That would be cool! I would love to hear it!

hamster dancekittykittykittykitty

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Fri Sep 4, '09 8:29am PST 
Yeah, Pigeon, we'd love to hear it! hamster dance

Baby Kitty- (BK)

Miss Thang

Purred: Tue Dec 15, '09 10:06am PST 
While my Mom was trying to think of a fabulous name for me, she called me Baby Kitty since I was the baby of the family at the time. Well before she knew it, I had become Baby Kitty and that was that !hamster dance

Sophie

I'm so happy!

Purred: Wed Jan 13, '10 1:20pm PST 
Baby Kitty is a puuurfect name for you!kittykittykittykitty

Madeline

Purred: Mon Jan 17, '11 5:25pm PST 
Madeline got her name from the children's book and cartoon of the same name. It is about a little (literally) French girl who has a big heart.

I named her Madeline because she was the runt of her litter and was small enough to curl up comfortably in a cup holder when I got her.

She doesn't know she's tiny. =)

Smokie Boo- Dreamboat- #104b

Rescued cats- like me are the- best!

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 3:26am PST 
I see I seem to be the latest here...
My mommy said I had a silver smokie coat that shines. She and my human daddy decided to call me 'Smokie'. the 'boo' is a nickname mommy and daddy sometimes add to the kitties names, a term of endearment.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3