Daisy ( In- Loving- Memory)

My sweet Lil'- Sass

Purred: Fri Jul 11, '08 9:17pm PST 
Hi Angels

Please post your:

Barkdays dog

Purrdays kitty

Crossing days little angel

we will add them to our calendar so we can celebrate with you or just share in remembering your life cloud 9

Please post like this:
mon/day/year

Thanks furs!!hughughug

Molly (In- Loving- Memory)

Born to play- ball/ God love- Molly

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 4:58am PST 
dog My barkday is : 8/15/90

My Bridge day is: 5/16/05hug

Daisy ( In- Loving- Memory)

My sweet Lil'- Sass

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 8:02am PST 
Thanks Molly...I will get you added way to go Looks as though we are having a barkday pawty soon blue dogblue dog

ANGEL (IN- LOVING- MEMORY)

12/5/01 - 8/6/08

Purred: Thu Aug 28, '08 11:26am PST 
My barkday is 12/5/01

My crossing day is 8/6/08

Lexi -- In Loving- Memory

Instead of- Lexapro

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 5:55pm PST 
I was a rescue, so my barkday is unknown. But my mom found me on May 5, 2005 so we could make that my barkday.
My crossing day was September 12, 2006.

Edited by author Fri Oct 3, '08 5:56pm PST

Hideo Nomo

I Love you, man- do you have any- food?

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 9:42am PST 
My birfday was March 2, 1996. I always celebrated in the evening with a cupcake with my humum cause hers was the next day. I came to the Bridge on Dec 13, 2006. Mummy still cries and gets sad on that day cause she misses me so much.little angel

Long Day

Wanna be- friends.

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 9:44am PST 
I was born on Apr. 19, 1995. That is the same day as mum's grandpa's birfday. I came to the Bridge on July 19, 2007. My humans still miss me a lot.little angel

Frankenstein- In Loving- Memory

You will be my- servant, mum.

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 10:07am PST 
My humans owned my mom and dad kitty and I was born on May 10, 1990. It was Mother's day that year and there was 5 in my litter. But I was the "special one" who looked nor acted like the others. I acted like a dog not a cat. I had to have an emergency surgery on Nov. 5, 2004 and I cme to the Bridge during it and my humans were really upset when I left. I slept every night next to my mum and made her stretch her arm out for me to lay my head on as a pillow.little angel

Nome's- Nikita-In- Loving- Memory

I am the Boss- Dog!

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 10:10am PST 
I was born on June 27, 1995 and I cam to the Bridge on May 6, 2004 after battling Liver and Kidney failure for months.little angel

Maynard

I own the- HUSKIES!!!!!

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 10:17am PST 
We do not know my birthday cause I just came to my humans house as an older guy and decided I liked them and wanted to live there. That was July 1, 2006. They had these nice chairs and had kitty food and a water bowl out on the porch for the strays and ferals. They could tell I had been owned and had a home before because I was super friendly and walked right in the front door of the house and made myself at home. I got really sick in Dec of 2007 and battled Upper Respiratory Infection until I came to the Bridge on Mar 9, 2008. Humum really misses me a lot and she won't put out the Halloween decorations this year cause that was my favorite thing to do- Torture the yard decorations. She tried to get them out of the garage to put up and just starts crying cause I won't be there to play with the light-up cats and pumpkins.little angel

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3