Pie's Breakfast Club

(Page 5485 of 5485: Viewing entries 54841 to 54850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5476  5477  5478  5479  5480  5481  5482  5483  5484  5485  
Whisper

The Princess

Purred: Tue Jul 28, '15 1:56pm PST 
WIL!!!! *Whispie runs over to throw her furry arms around the big guy!*. cloud 9

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '15 7:27am PST 
*Wil and the girls head into the BC and right to the kitchen. Wil grills some ham slices while the girls make up some cheesy scrambled eggs with english muffins. Hallie begins to assemble their breakfast sammies while Tori pours big glasses of milk. After they get the rest of the food in the warmers, they take their breakfasts and happily head out to the patio to eat by the pool. They are all so thrilled to be at the BC again cheersnoopycheer

Edited by author Wed Jul 29, '15 7:28am PST

Whisper

The Princess

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '15 11:48am PST 
*Whispie is floating around on her raft in the pool, watching the girls splash and play. Every now and then, she pats her round little belly still feeling nice and full from the wonderful brekkie Wil made.*

Hallie! Tori! Do you think you will want some lunch? I will put together a few fish tacos and a nice garden salad fur all of us!

*She paddles over to the edge and rolls off her raft onto the deck of the pool, giggling a little at herself*

I'm heading fur the fur dryers and then into the kitchen! cloud 9

Hallie Baloo

I'm in charge!

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '15 2:33pm PST 
After lunch, the girls take a little nap with Aunt Whispie on her big raft. Once they wake, they both jump back in the water for a little swim before the pizza arrives. They forgot how much they love the BC and all the food ... all day long
cheercheer

Wilson J- Scooter

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '15 2:39pm PST 
*Wil calls for the pizza and wings and heads into the kitchen to get the fresh fruit tart that he picked up earlier. When the pizza arrives, he sets everything out and then tells the girls to gently wake their aunty and come have dinner.

Now remember girls ... I said gently. way to go

Whisper

The Princess

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '15 5:09am PST 
*Whispie wakes up in a kitty pile and smiles to herself. Getting up carefully and covering the girls and Wilson with a light blankie, she pads quietly into the kitchen to begin breakfast*

Let's see....a fresh fruit parfait and some cheesy scrambled eggs and hash browns wif lots of bacon and sausages sounds good! That will keep our energy up until lunch! MOL!
cloud 9

Wilson J- Scooter

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '15 7:39am PST 
*Wil and the girls all wake at the same time to the smell of breakfast. Wil heads to the table while the girls head to the buffet. Once they are finished and join he and Whispie at the table, he goes and gets his breakfast plate.

This is delicious Whispie and long overdue for us kits cheercheersnoopycheer

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Fri Jul 31, '15 8:50am PST 
*Phantom comes up the walk with his head down and when he goes in, it is apparent he has tear marks in his fur*

My brofur Dashy is going to the bridge today. He had cancer last year and they took out his eye and he's done so well. But this week, they found a large mass in his abdomen and it's cancer again. His parents are taking him to an oncologist this morning but it's pretty certain he's going today. crycrycrycrycry

*He sits down with his friends nearby*

I haven't been here in a while and I'm glad to see Wil is here today too and the girls. And I've missed you Whispie and Peekers too. hughughug

Whisper

The Princess

Purred: Fri Jul 31, '15 1:30pm PST 
*Whispie runs to Phantom and hugs him close!*

Oh sweetie...I'm so sorry about Dashy! It's furry hard to lose our loved ones....cry

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '15 11:08am PST 
Patpat gives Phantom a big hug....Pooh wraps his floofy tail around them both. Lilly and Dash were such a great team of detectives, I am sure she will miss him even though he drove her crazy sometimes. So many angels...

Patpat fixes a big platter of salmon cakes and fresh garden greens...for everyone to nibble on...

(Page 5485 of 5485: Viewing entries 54841 to 54850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5476  5477  5478  5479  5480  5481  5482  5483  5484  5485