Pie's Breakfast Club

(Page 5504 of 5504: Viewing entries 55031 to 55040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5495  5496  5497  5498  5499  5500  5501  5502  5503  5504  

Gotta love- me...I'm the- second baby!
Purred: Wed Sep 23, '15 3:47pm PST 
*Shadow goes over to sit with Wil and Pooh*

Ziggy always told me that she was pretty cool and then meeting her here I knew he was always right. He sends his love as well. cry

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.
Purred: Thu Sep 24, '15 7:07am PST 
Pooh wipes his tears, hugs his furriends....It is so nice to have so many dear furiends to lean on. She loved to mother everypurr, she even would give me a bath. I hope she and Margo and the other angels can find another special purr for Margo's mum....one that can detect when her blood sugar is low like Margo could.

Pooh heads to the garden and begins to make a place for the big yellow mum for Patpat....

The Princess
Purred: Fri Sep 25, '15 10:19am PST 
*Whispie and Peekers pad in and go to kiss PatPat's and Margo RKN's pictures, then they both light a candle for each purr...*

Oh my....such sadness.... *They both cuddle in with the group of furriends*

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.
Purred: Thu Oct 1, '15 7:43am PST 
Pooh lights a candle for his pal Opie....seems these things happen in 3's I guess. Godspeed Opie...

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain
Purred: Fri Oct 2, '15 10:53am PST 
*Phantom comes in and purrs at the memorial table for Patpat, Margo and now Opie....so many journeying too soon. *

I've not been in for a while and I miss you all.hughughughug Happy Friday...we are getting rain, rain and more rain and they say we could see flooding of "historic proportions" Mom thinks that sounds pretty dramatic but I'm glad we live up high

Have a good weekend friendshughughug

Wilson J- Scooter

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '15 5:59am PST 
*Wil and the girls head into the BC early. The girls run to the kitchen and begin to make breakfast while Wilson stokes up the fireplace and gets the BC nice and warm.

I sure hope some cats come in today, I miss everyone

*Hal and Tori come out of the kitchen and start stocking the buffet with cheesy eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit and lots of muffins with warm butter. They pour Wil a cup of hot cocoa and give him a hug before they sit down to enjoy their breakfast. hug

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.
Purred: Tue Oct 6, '15 11:15am PST 
After all the rain it is wonderpurr to see some sunshine. Hard to believe it is time for fires and hot chocolate again...mornings have been a twee bit chilly.

Hope effurryone had a fine weekend and all our furiends down in south carolina are safe from the flooding...

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way
Purred: Thu Oct 8, '15 5:56am PST 
For the past year or so, too many furs have been crossing the bridge. A few of them were my friends. It makes me so sad & worried. Several furs were around my age & passed on real sudden. cry It's too sad. What can we do to cheer up? I know my Mommy started her Christmas shopping about two weeks ago....

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.
Purred: Thu Oct 8, '15 6:54am PST 
Wow, I guess it is getting close...meowm is trying to decide what I should be for Halloween, she hasn't even began to think about Christmas shopping yet. Though she probably should laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way
Purred: Thu Oct 8, '15 8:54am PST 
I will be myself for Halloween. I am always nekkid in my natural fur coat. We are waiting for after Halloween when all the Halloween candy is marked WAY down. Mommy's going to go shopping & buy tons of candy to take to work & put in the candy bowls. In fact she has already started bringing candy to work, she just wants to rack up on low priced candy after Halloween & Christmas.

(Page 5504 of 5504: Viewing entries 55031 to 55040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5495  5496  5497  5498  5499  5500  5501  5502  5503  5504