Pie's Breakfast Club

(Page 5396 of 5396: Viewing entries 53951 to 53958)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5387  5388  5389  5390  5391  5392  5393  5394  5395  5396  
Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '14 7:08am PST 
Hi Whispie...Peekers...and Flowie...*Phantom turns the fan on and watches as Flowie cleans the ceiling. He smiles watching her and sees she's even more beautiful as an angel. She finishes and comes down and he waits in line to get his hug from her, careful of her wings*

So good to see you all. What a nice gift from Wilson to get that pretty bed. Mom showed me pictures of Pie and family with theirs too.

Spirit

I'm a believer! - The kitty condo- is mine

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '14 9:42am PST 
I saw the bed too...those are really nice beds. I love my heated bed though cloud 9

Spirit

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 5:19am PST 
Good morning! Breakfast time!!!!

Let's go with banana pancakes, mexican Chilaquiles with Fried Eggs, breakfast burrito, southwestern egg breakfast sandwich, sweet potato hash, bacon, ham, oatmeal with blueberries, and zekes donuts

Whisper

The Princess

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 5:31am PST 
*Whispie trots in, all wrapped up in multiple layers of clothing. She peels off coats, jackets and sweaters, putting her hat, boots and overclothes in a neat pile by the door*

Good morning! It's really COLD outside! Seventeen degrees at home wif some wind off the water as I left my house! Brrrrr........

Brekkie smells pawesome, Spirit! I'll have some of efurrything and a big mug of hot chockie! I'm going to build up the fire and hang out in here this morning. At least til the temperature goes up a bit! Anyfur care to play some board games wif me?
cloud 9

King of my- domain

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 6:13am PST 
Oh man, chilaquiles with fried eggs, breakfast burrito....oh man, and banana pancakes? I'll try that and come back for some more in a bit.

Whispie, I'll play some board games with you! Good morning to you and Peekers (who I'm sure is out playing with the forest animals) and good morning to you too Spirit!

Spirit

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 7:42am PST 
yea i would love to play board games with you guys!

Mango

Prof Mango, Esq - smarter than you- think

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 8:48am PST 
Guten Tag!!!

I'll join in, been away TOO long!!!

King of my- domain

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 10:17am PST 
Hi Mango wavewavewave

*The furts get out the board games and Phantom gets some paw food going....some chicken wings and small paw size cheese quesadillas and mini tacos. As he's doing that, Mango goes and gets more wood and gets the fire going nicely.*

It's been a long time since we have had an afternoon snack....board games a nice fire. This is a great afternoon.

* They start their game of catopoly, each eyeing the properties they want to get.*

(Page 5396 of 5396: Viewing entries 53951 to 53958)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5387  5388  5389  5390  5391  5392  5393  5394  5395  5396