Pie's Breakfast Club

(Page 1 of 5374: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:47am PST 
Good morning OF's! We'll be having breakfast in this thread from now on. I think it's a good idea that was suggested to me. Now, you can all lounge around and really enjoy the meal and being with each other. I'll post a message directing you to the thread each morning when breakfast is ready.

So, Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a great weekend! It's a short week for some mom's ...woohoo. I hope every purr has a great day!!!

*Rolls in the breakfast cart and enjoys the new surroundings....spacious room. Today we sardine omelettes with bacon bits.....bacon strips....salmon patties with scrambled eggs (with cheese or without).....french toast sticks....and of course, donuts, nip creme, sprinkly ones and Krispy Kreme among others. She makes a huge pot of nip tea and another of coffee. She makes a plate up for Simon of a bit of everything in bite sized pieces. She knows Flowie is on the way. She makes herself a plate and grabs a mug of tea. She settles over in her special corner and waves to her friends as they pad in with sleepy eyes.*

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 6:08pm PST 
I'll go swimming with you guys. I have a little float you can climb on too. I am starting to wonder where Simon is. He is usually here by now. Oh he is going to miss a nice night by the pool.

Flower - Purrecious- Angel

Flowie The- Warrior Queen!- (Thanks, Bugsy

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:54am PST 
Good morning all!
**Flowie grabs a plate and reaches first for the nip cremes**
Sweet Pie, you've outdone yourself again! I'm going to have a quick breakfast today 'cos I need to curl up around Jazzi for a time. Being my other bestest furriend, I like to share my body warmth with her when she's not feeling well. I believe I'll take an extra nip creme with me and maybe she'll enjoy the creme part!
** Flowie winks at Pie and settles down next to her**
Efurryone, have a WONDERFUL day! cheer

Kujo ~ Mrs.- Moozer

The Queen

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 6:15am PST 
Good Morning effuryone! What a lovely day it is going to be! *looks at the delicious table, fixes a plate of salmon patties with scrambled eggs with cheese, saunders over to sit with her furiends and starts to smack down on the delicious food*

Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 9:27am PST 
*brings in the ice cream and Timbits and joins the other kitties*

Mackenzie- (1997-2013)

Miss Priss

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 9:30am PST 
I've got freeze dried anchovies to offer into the mix! They are pawsome on top of kibble pate!

Good morning everyone! wave

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 9:48am PST 
Rascal strolls in sniffing the air.....bacon....I smell bacon....

Thanks Pie....Morning / Afternoon effurryone wave

Ras fixes a plate and settles down to brunch...nibble nibble munch!

Simon,- little- bodhisattva

Ye Olde Bard

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 12:09pm PST 
**Simon slowly wanders in, primarily following his nose.... ***

Good meowrning, everyone! Ok, so its after noon.... tee-hee!

Pie - thank you again fur such wonderfur breakfasts! Salmon omelettes are my favorite! And you make the pieces just the right size so I can eat! Meowmy says I am putting some weight back on cuz of you! MOL!!!

***Simon refills everyone's cups with beverages and settles down with the group with a steaming cup of 'nip tea**

Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 1:20pm PST 
You're more than welcome, Simon. It's a pleasure to make breakfast and share it with you all. It's a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you.

Alex Angel

Handsome is as- Handsome Does

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 5:03pm PST 
Simon!! How're you doing? We've been thinking of ya, dude! Sorry, but we're taking a very late breakfast today! And our typist's away fur the next couple of days, so I just wanted to touch base with our beloved OF set!! Have a super week, kits! wave

(Page 1 of 5374: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]