Riverclan-tall rushes

Haley

That is- offically mine!

Purred: Thu Jun 12, '08 2:11pm PST 
This is the thread for all riverclan anouccment, like high rock.

Haley

That is- offically mine!

Purred: Wed Jun 25, '08 10:35am PST 
Now Cloudheart, you have seem to be a good cat, so I will appoint yo to deputy.

*performs the ancient rituals and Cloudheart becomes the clan deputy*

Your main job is now to organize patrols and invite more cats to come join the clans Shadowclan has no cats, only a leader and Thuderclan have no leader or any cats to that matter.

Edited by author Wed Jun 25, '08 10:38am PST

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 2:00pm PST 
Sounds good, Moonstar. Thanks for making me your deputy! I know lots of cats who might like to join.

Haley

That is- offically mine!

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 10:55am PST 
Thats great! Since the clan is very tiny, there isn't much to do.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 11:32am PST 
O.K., so far I've invited about 12 cats to join. I'm sure they'd love to become clan cats, so hopefully they'll decide to join us. Once we get more cats we'll have to have patrols, hunting and border patrols.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 10:05am PST 
So far, five of the cats I invited joined. They haven't filled out the role playing form yet, so we may need to explain that to them so they know about it.

Haley

That is- offically mine!

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 10:29am PST 
Thanks Cloudheart. You have been a great help.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Sun Jul 6, '08 1:17pm PST 
I'm going to recruit some more cats for us. I met Bramblestat when I was patroling the Shadowclan boundary. There wasn't a fight, because Bramblestar's the only cat in his clan. It sounds like cats are joining Windclan and Thunderclan, but not Riverclan and Shadowclan. Bramblestar said that he's got to do some recruiting too. You know how Shadowclan hates to seem weak.

Haley

That is- offically mine!

Purred: Mon Oct 20, '08 3:16pm PST 
I am very sorry about leaving with no say. I was on a secret mission from Starclan. I can't tell you about it though, sorry bout that. But I will be here now.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '08 4:59pm PST 
That's fine, Moonstar. I took care of the clan while you were gone.