Page Links: 1  2  
Bailey

The name's Bond- USS Snowshoe- Translator

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 7:44pm PST 
This is were you add your rping charracters info!!! snoopy

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 9:36am PST 
Hi, it's Mittens! Thanks for joining my club, and so I joined yours too! Here's my role playing info.

Name: Cloudheart
Clan: Riverclan
Appearence: white pelt with gray face, paws, and tail. icy blue eyes
Personality: calm and relaxed, but fierce and protective of clanmates in battle. Loves to hunt and catnap
History: Born as a halfclan cat, half Riverclan, half Thunderclan, Cloudheart didn't know where he belonged. He chose Riverclan because he fell in love with a Riverclan she cat.

Edited by author Mon Jun 23, '08 9:44am PST

Butterscotch

Teasing my- brothers is a- blast!

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 12:07pm PST 
Hi, I'm Mittens adopted brother, and I just joined Catster. Wanted to join the clans to. Here's my info.

Name: Bramblestar
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearence: orange and white pelt with big amber eyes (a bit like Brambleclaw)
Personality: proud and fierce, but listens well to clanmates. Very talkative.
History: The son of two rogues, Bramblestar grew up with his mother near Twolegplace. When he was an adult he left his mother and wandered into the forest in search of a better home. He wandered into Shadowclan territory and battled with the leader of Shadowclan, who saw potential and strength in him. Bramblestar (formerly Bramblepelt) quickly rose to power and became clan leader. He is respected by his clan, as well as all the clans

Calli

Captain of the- USS Voyagpurr

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 4:19pm PST 
Name: Wildpelt
Clan: Windclan
Appearence: Calico
Personality: loves to be out, doesn't like being stuck in camp for too long. Is a very good hunter and will do anything to protect her clan.
History: Wildpelt was born into Windclan. As a kit and apprentice she got into lots of mischeif and was a bit nosy. Now she is a strong clan cat

Edited by author Tue Jun 24, '08 4:19pm PST

Sparx

1st officer of- the USS Voyapurr

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 4:21pm PST 
Name: Spottedpelt
Clan: Windclan
Appearence: White with light grey spots
Personality: calm and relaxed, but fierce and protective of clanmates in battle. Loves to lie in the sun and soak up it's rays, a bit lazy.
History: Born into Windclan.

Zap

Cheif Engineer- of the USS- Voyagpurr

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 4:26pm PST 
Name: Bluepath
Clan: Starclan
Appearence: White with smoky paws and ears, ice blue eyes
Personality: Kind, wise, patient
History: Was born into Windclan. She made her way to clan deputy but she was killed by a Twoleg Monster in a freak accident. Now she walks the path of Starclan.

✄Queen Lizzy*Troy's cat*

Don't- SHOUT at- me!!!

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:01pm PST 
Name: Yellowstar
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearence:Jetblack she-cat with bright yellow eyes
Personality: fair,wise,srong and a good hunter
History: Born to a rouge who chose to be a kittypet and left Yellowkit alone to fend for herself she soon found the clans and lived there being the strongest and hunter in the apprentices' den

Fluffy- ♥*aun- t's cat*

I- ♥- Stewart!

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:04pm PST 
Name: Graytide
Appearence: gray tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes like diamonds
Personality: sharp, loyal, strict
History: born a clan cat and has become a close friend of Yellowstar. She fights like all of the ancient big cat clans added together.

Angie ♥*Allie's cat*

I know- it- all!

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:08pm PST 
Name: Angelwing
Appearence: calico she-cat with dark forest green eyes
Personality: gentle, caring, kind
History: born a kittypet and met Yellowstar's mother who told her about the clan cats when she got to Thunderclan she looked like a scrap of insignificant dirt she soon proved that she was not. this was all before Yellowstar had been born she hunted well and was faster than any apprentice in her den her kittypet name was Angel and she did not wish to part from that name so she became Angelpaw and then Angelwing

Tiger- Iron⋗*L- aura's cat*

I- ♥- Kiki!

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:42pm PST 
Name: Snowtiger
Appearence: snow white tom with intense golden eyes
Personality: daring, fierce, loyal
History: does not remember any of his past befur he had hit his head when he was a kit wandering alone and then Graytide had found him and carried him back to the camp he was terrified when he woke up but soon calmed down he was as white as Snow so he was given the name Snowpaw and soon Snowtiger he is very good at stalking in the snow during leaf bare

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2