I'm new to this group - Introduction

Lady

BELLY RUBS!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 10:16am PST 
Hello, we are new to this group. We have been feeding raw for about a year almost. We live in So. California. We have discovered a few different ways to obtain our meat. We also belong to a raw feeding list on Yahoogroups and that is a GREAT resource! We've been looking for raw feed pals -- we'll enjoy reading the group postings.

Licks

Triton

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 1:21pm PST 
Hi there and welcome! I just joined today, I just recently started feeding raw to my 3 newfoundlands and so far things are going great, I look forward to learning alot here.

Rhondasnoopy

Triton

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 1:23pm PST 
Hi there and welcome! I just joined today, I just recently started feeding raw to my 3 newfoundlands and so far things are going great, I look forward to learning alot here.

Rhondasnoopy

Lady

BELLY RUBS!

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 8:59am PST 
I should get around to posting some links. This list isn't that active. But it's be nice to have links for information on the diet.

Bishop

Mr. ``B``

Purred: Tue Dec 23, '08 6:11am PST 
Hi, I am fairly new to the group. I have two cats and live with them in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am very happy to have made the switch to a raw food diet for my cats. My one cat has had chronic diarrhea for years and is now diarrhea free - yay!! kitty

Lady

BELLY RUBS!

Purred: Sat Jan 3, '09 12:51pm PST 
Yay Bishop!! My kitties are raw fed too! It's the greatest thing. ;-)

kitty