Sammy, how is your Mom??

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '08 9:53am PST 
Wasn't she supposed to have some surgery on Friday? We have been thinking about her and hope everything is OKAY!!! dancing

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Sat Mar 22, '08 3:31am PST 
Oh Samantha Louise, thanks soooooo much furr asking and so sorry this update is so belated....

Unfortunately, my meowmy's 'scheduled' surgery never happened as she ended up going into the hospital a week early (on the 13th) furr emergency surgery crycry

What would have been an outpatient procedure turned into 2 surgeries and 6 days in the hospital due to complication and internal bleeding and poor care from nurses. What a nightmare....I wouldn't even go in my litterbox red facered face because I was so stressed and didn't know why she had dissapeared. Paw-paw had to sleep on the couch with me since it's by the front door and I was holding vigil until she returned home this past 19th. Things are normalizing furr me now and I am keeping meowmy plenty of company. She's in pain and is sore but paw-paw propped her up with pillows so she could help me (finally applause) type this update into the cat-puter! She's only helping me with the basic updates and checking pawmail but isn't able to make it long enough furr me to join the group fun or activities anywhere yet.

Thanks furr everybuddies care and concerns and purrayers and pawresents...it means sooooo much to us! hug hug hug I miss you all and hope to be back soon...

Love always,
kitty Sammy kitty

Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Thu Mar 27, '08 2:02pm PST 
We sure hope everything is going okay. The Sammy's group is just not the same without our Head Sammy!!!

hughughughug
Sam

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 2:16am PST 
hughug Thank you Sweetie-Pie Sam! hughug

Samson

Master of my- domain!

Purred: Mon Mar 31, '08 9:35pm PST 
WOW Sammy, I am so sorry your mom had so many things happen at once! That is terrible. I am glad she is home and you are keeping her company. I know she feels better when she has you around. Your dad is super for sleeping with you on the couch. You have two awesome parents.

Get well soon wishes to your mom, buddy!

Hugs, Samson hug

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 12:03am PST 
Thanks Samson! Meowmy is furr sure recovering much better now. I just have to be careful not to step on her tummy where the stitches are, otherwise she lets out a big hiss! Her incisions are itching and sore since they are healing and getting 'feeling' back. I apurreciate your get-well wishes furr her. She says all my Catster pals have cheered her up immensely, including you and Samantha Louise! Hope all is well with you and yours! Love & hugs & purrrrrs!

hug Sammy kitty

♥Samm- y♥

Sammy B - killer of- stuffed animals!

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 7:57am PST 
Sending soft headbutts to yur Meomy, Sammy.
I hope she feels better and will be on
cloud 9 real soon! kitty

♥Samm- y♥

Sammy B - killer of- stuffed animals!

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 11:06am PST 
Hey, Sammy, how's your mom?
It's awfully quiet around here.
Where's efurrybody??????????
C'mon, let's shake this place and hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Sammy

World domination

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 1:55pm PST 
Hi Sammy! From Sammy! happy dance

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Mon Jun 2, '08 2:34am PST 
thanks to all my sweet fellow Sammies furr your continued get-well wishes furr my meowmy! she is still recovering and has barely been able to log me in red face cry i miss all of you and hope to resume activities soon. anybuddy able to keep the fun 'n games going while i'm gone? hug hug hug biggest group hugs to all!

purrrrs,
>^..^<
Sammy, california boy

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2