Spay Day 2008

Sheba (RIP,- Beautiful- One)

A Cranky Italian- Grandma

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:53pm PST 
Spay Day is coming soon: February 26, 2008. Show your support in your area! The Humane Society has a local event finder, and action kit and more here:

http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affecting_our_pets/pet_over population_and_ownership_statistics/spay_day_usa/

Lucky

I'm Orange &- White.....need I- say more?

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:41pm PST 
I totally agree.......spay/neuter is soooooo important!! I live in farm land and you can not believe how many cats roam around. I want to take all of them in!!

Purrrrrrs ~ Lucky

Starr

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 9:30pm PST 
I can't tell you how important it is to get spayed. I had to have an emergency hysterectomy the day after Christmas, 2007. I almost did not make it to the hospital in time. I only had a few hours left because I had developed Pyometra. Thanks to my mom and dad, I'm here to tell all my sister pooches - get spayed when you're young, it may save your life someday!cheer

Iona

snipped and- smiling!

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:56pm PST 
New members Iona and Ailsa Craig salute this Spay and Neuter drive by the Humane Society. They also honor Xenii Neilson (www.animalaware.org) who offers low-cost or free operations for the domestic animals, feral cats (if you can catch them) and street dogs of Guatemala.snoopy

Iona

snipped and- smiling!

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:58pm PST 
New members Iona and Ailsa Craig salute this Spay and Neuter drive by the Humane Society. They also honor Xenii Neilson (www.animalaware.org) who offers low-cost or free operations for the domestic animals, feral cats (if you can catch them) and street dogs of Guatemala.snoopy

Angelica- (6/6/95-6/24- /10)

mommy is wrapped- around my little- paws

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 8:17pm PST 
I am donating my time and a gift certificate to my local event from my doggie and kitty gift basket company. I have soo much fun at the events.big grin

Mika MADC,- MJDC,- AG.N.J.,- A.G.

My mom\\\'s- heart dog

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 4:57am PST 
That's so great that all you guys went to a Spay Day event! Our local Humane Society doesn't have one...oh well! big grin

Thanks guys for being faithful supporters!