Page Links: 1  2  3  
Angel Bobbi- RIP 3/18/08

I Am The- Princess

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '08 2:51pm PST 
I'm named after my 'bob' tail... My names BOBBI!!! smile =^..^=

DANCIN' - GIRL

I BE DA- TIGER!

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:32am PST 
I was a feral cat and I would go to that house at the bottom of the hill from where I lived. It was a long cold walk 'cuz it was winter.
There was a lady there who always gave me food. At my place I lived, they didn't feed me too good or pet me ever!
So when the lady would put out food I would get so excited because she would pet me too!! I couldn't decide which one I liked the best....so I would get to dancing! She called me Dancin' Girl.
I went down there two more times and then again much later on, December 1st 2005. She gave me more food and some of those delicious pets and I started dancing again. She said, "Oh, you're Dancin' Girl!" 'Bout that time some guy came out with a cage and the rest is history! My Mommie catnapped me! And I am so glad she did! I love my Mommie and Daddy! dancing

Dusty

Girls just wanna- have fun!!!!!

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '08 9:05pm PST 
I love to play with twist ties. Mom twists them into a circle and throws them. I run after them and bring them back. I luv when she throws one into the kitchen so I can slide across the floor.

Malicia

Purred: Thu Feb 28, '08 4:31am PST 
Malicia was living on a pier underneath the Bay Bridge where some bikers fixed their rides before I adopted her.She looked pretty grungy when she was brought to me. I had to wash the oil off her white parts with Simple Green. She cleaned up nice and is a wonderful companion. She's smart, affectionate and playful. Like most Manx, she's a first rate mouser. She likes to sleep on her back with her paws in the air. I guess having no tail lets her do that. It's hot in my room so there's no point in curling up for warmth like most cats do. They say that cats use their tails for balance but she doesn't seem to miss much by not having one. Malicia jumps higher than any cat I've ever had and zooms around the bookshelves in my room like some kind of flying squirrel act.

Henry

Hug me, love me,- pet me!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '08 12:06pm PST 
Well, I dont know if this is talent, but when my mommy gets out the treats I sit on my bunny but and two hind legs and sit strait up while taking the treat out of mommys hands with my front paws.

Jasmine

Hopping is the- way to go!

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 6:57am PST 
I hop like a bunny rabbit. I don't run.....I have to hop every where. I also have mountain goat traits. I can scale any couch or chair in the house and do it sideways and clawless!

~Calia~

I'll do back- flips for wet- food!

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 12:57pm PST 
Hey Jasmine,
I hop too!

D. C.- Gone but not- forgotten

#1 helper

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 5:27am PST 
I love being held by my mom and helping her with every thing she does. I get so happy to see her that I jump up into her arms and ride around on her shoulder. If she bends down to pick something up off the floor, I scoot backwards and balance on her back. When she goes to stand back up, I walk back up to her shoulder.

I am also happy to walk on a leash and wear a hat. I even ride in the car and go to Petco! We get some strange looks there. Apparently most cats won't do this. I don't know why. I think it's fun!

I still have a secret, too. I still like to suckle. Shh.. don't tell anyone. But I do like to bury my face in her shirt and grab a mouthful. I'm too old to be doing that, but I don't care and neither does she. That's pretty much all the unique things I do!

Purrs and headbutts!

Katie In- Loving- Memory 88- 08

Katie

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 12:41pm PST 
At one time Katie was hangin out at a friends house.Before i had Katie she was an outdoor cat and very smart.There was a car that the back was smashed in. When winter came Katie found a way through, where it had been smashed, and into the car.One day i just happened to be in the yard taking pics and caught her jumping out of the back of the car I will always treasure this pic and may even enter it into a contest one day.

Maui

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 6:32pm PST 
I LOOOOVE WATER!! I love to play in my water dish and in the sink when the water drips. I also really like to talk and follow my peoples around and tell them about my day.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3