The more the merrier? Question

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 12:57am PST 
Meows everysam...

As you all know, I'm an only kitty -- and proud of it way to go 'cuz I get lot's of attention. I've been the only cat since I was 6 months old and now I'm 6 years old! But, my meowmy also has been thinking for a long time about getting another kitty kitty ('cuz she loves cats and especially because she wants me to have a brother/sister). Sometimes meowmy hears me go into other rooms of the house and meow, like I'm calling for another kitty -- but no one is there frown. This breaks her heart! I am a happy and active boy but sometimes my meowmy thinks I may get bored w/out a companion. I'm not a territorial or dominant cat and I really like other animals, but am I too used to being the only boy that another kitty would change me? That's what my mommy is confused about.

Do any of you live in a mulit-cat household and if so, can anybuddy give my mommy advice or share your thoughts pawlease?!

Thanks so vewwy much hug furr your input!!!

Purrs and headbonks,
Sammy kitty

♥Samm- y♥

Sammy B - killer of- stuffed animals!

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 12:19pm PST 
Oh boy! Did you come to the right cat!
I was an only cat too. I will be 3 yrs old on April 1.
My pawrents picked that day 'cause I was a stray and
they really don't know when my purthday is!cry
I am happy with that day tho.

Anyhoo, you can read about my new brofurr Oliver
through our catster diaries! My pawrents thought I would be
too territorial (now, what does that mean?) but I was
a good kitty and bottom line, we play together, eat
together and share efurrything. dancing

I like my new brofurr. Now don't get me wrong, I can
get ear-i-tated but it doesn't mean I don't ruv him.

So, tell yur meomy that you would ruv a furr-sibling.

Sammy in FLkitty

Sammy

World domination

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 12:30pm PST 
Sammy-

I think your mom should adopt a brother or sister for you. It can get lonely if she is at that "work" place or gone for the day. Plus you can play and run and sleep on the couch curled up together! And if you want your alone time, you can always hide in the laundry basket, under the bed or in the closet (way in the back!). kitty

I think having 2 fursisters is great-plus my human was able to save 2 lives!

♥Samm- y♥

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 1:18pm PST 
Right On Sammy - WDapplause

That's the BEST part, saving 2 lives!!!!!!kitty

Samson

Master of my- domain!

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '08 7:40pm PST 
I love having brothers and sisters to play with. I also like being by myself - which I can be at anytime almost. We have a small house, but there are places where each of us can be alone. But, I do love snuggling and playing and running like a mad man with my furr-sibs.

I say, go for it!

Save lives and have fun to boot! cheer

Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '08 7:50pm PST 
Sammy, my sister Sasha Elizabeth was an only cat for 5 years until my mom rescued me from the shelter. She acted like she hated me, but she doesn't..... I am her little sis. Get a sibling -- it will be wonderful for you both!!!! dancingdancingdancing

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '08 8:34pm PST 
Wow...such pawsitive thoughts from all my furriends. Thanks everybuddy! I can always count on you furr such caring advice hug!

My meowmy would love to find a brother furr me that's grey&white or black&white, just so we don't look identical!

We'll fill ya in on what happens...promisekitty!

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '08 6:20pm PST 
my meowmy will be looking at a rescued 9 month old kitty named Scottie...he's grey and white --- we'll see if it works out!

Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '08 7:03pm PST 
Oh, Sammy! That is wonderful news!! We hope it works out for you AND for Scottie!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopy

♥Samm- y♥

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '08 12:13pm PST 
Sammy, has Scottie come to your house yet?
We wul luv to see a picture of him ... big grin

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2