Purrrrrrrrrs for Olde Furts (and their families)

(Page 1 of 384: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 5:26pm PST 
Olde Furts often need purrs and support. If you or a family member (feline or human) needs purrs -- or if you know another Olde Furt could use purrs -- please let us know here. Include a link or the URL (http://www....) to their page, if appropriate.

Other Furts should leave their purrs and messages here, instead of using the group mail, so all the purrs will be here in one spot, increasing the Purr Power!

When you ask for purrs here, also send a message to the group to alert them, and ask them to leave purrs here. Include the link to this thread: http://www.catster.com/forums/group/thread/484731

Please try to limit requests for purrs to Olde Furts and their families. There is enough illness and sadness with us Olde Furts to keep us all purring non-stop.

Edited by author Sat Jun 28, '08 3:43pm PST

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:54am PST 
Such a wonderpurr idea Scooter. I hate to have to be the one to use this thread first..but some of you know the story of our little Biscuit and all she has been thru..the vet thinks it is now safe to do her surgery today...they are going to spay her AND explore her tummy for any possible tumors, walled off abcess, anything that would explain her high white cell count. She is 7 months old. Please purr that they finally find out what it is and can make her better, she is sooo sweet (for a kitten wink )

please send you purrrrs,
Thanks - Ras

Truman (Feb.- 1993-March- 2012)

Cereal Monogamy

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 6:21am PST 
We will all purr heartily for little Bisquit. We need those kittens to keep us feeling young!wink

Spunky Our- Angel

Hunk 'O Love

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 6:54am PST 
Sending lots of purrs to Biscuit today and hoping the vet can help!

hug

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 7:04am PST 
I've been purring through the night, Rascal, and I'm still purring for cute little Biscuit. She's so beautiful, I'm purring that the vets can figure out what is wrong so she'll be as healthy as she is gorgeous! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
hug

Here's Biscuit's page: http://www.catster.com/cats/629810

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '08 7:21am PST

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 9:26am PST 
Purrrrrrrrrrrs for Biscuit X 3!!!!!

kitty

Senna

Fraidy-Cats of- the World Unite!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 4:32pm PST 
Purring purring purring for Biscuit!!!

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 5:16pm PST 
Our family is purring for little Biscuit too! hug She is such a little cutie. How I wish she could be a part of our family so Phin would finally have someone his own age to play with wink

Purrssss for Biscuit!

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 6:11pm PST 
Thank you my furriends for all your fantabulous purrrrs...

Biscuit is home and resting....she remains an enigma...her spay went well, they found nothing significant in her abdomen. The vet believes there is something going on with her bone marrow... They are not sure exactly what, other than there is some malfunction causing her to spike odd fevers, white count to remain high and her to sometimes become anemic....
We don't know what the next step will be, if she will just have to live with whatever it is and be monitored, or if this blood they took will give them a clue.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your purrrs, she is sleeping soundly at the moment...she will I am sure be terrorizing my tail in no time..wink

hug thanks so much .. hugs and headbonks to all

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '08 8:16pm PST 
My girlfriend Chrissy, who is also an Olde Furt (in title only...in person she is a sweet young thing!) has a sick Mom! Her Mom's heart isn't beating right.

Could you all please do some olde furt purring for Chrissy's Mom?

http://www.catster.com/cats/293447

Thanks, pals!

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '08 8:20pm PST

(Page 1 of 384: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]