Single, Lookin?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Heidi

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:43pm PST 
Here you just post that you are single, and lookin fur a girlfuriend or a boyfuriend! Then, just keep hopin that a pup or kitty see's you and then y'all can set up a date!

♥PRIN- CE♥

I love summer!!

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 4:32am PST 
Um , Hello??? AWWWW we are looking. wave Looking for a kind loving girl. Must enjoy running, chasing balls, laying in the warm sun. Rides in the car, walks in the park, or near water. Dining out (side) Not many places let us dogs in to dine. Loves to have her back rubbed, and or stomach. If you are looking for a warm loving pup...I am your man. Oh and bring a friend for my bro. He enjoys chasing lawn mowers, weed wackers, snow blowers, as well as balls, and stuffed toys. Loves to tear apart stuffed toys to see what they are made of. Loves treats, long runs in the park. Hates water, any hose or anything that looks like a hose. He will tear it up. He also loves to bark. Hope to meet fur friends or girl friends. The Prince,dog

Pepper an- ANGEL- 4everloved

I am in Lov with- TIGER STONE

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '08 5:37pm PST 
I am still waiting for a wonderful Kitty that will accept me for who I am. He has to be outgoing and not shy as I am shy. I hav a birthmark on my face so he would have to accept it. He would like to go to Pawtys. He would have to accept it that I DO NOT PURR but I will MEOW.

HAVE A MEOWING GOOD NITE MISS PEPPER AND MOM KAT

gia

WISHING GETS U- NO WERE.

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '08 6:08pm PST 
hi there my name is gia i cant meet you in person but we can chat on dogster. i am a gurl lookn 4 a boi and i am sweet and funny.i sleep a lotcloud 9 and i have my own dancesnoopy you can c my diary 4 that on my page.i am 11 montha and on dogster 2 thimes a week or more.

wishes best wishes,

Gia

♥ Serah ♥

~ Single Angel - ~

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '08 6:48pm PST 
Hiya! My name 'tis Serah. I am a BridgePup, passed at one year of age. I don't care if you are a BridgePup or not. I don't care about the age, breed, size, or anything like that. I do want someone who is fun, romantic, fun loving, carefree, no cussing, likes to go to the dog park & chase some squrriels. Pmail me.
~ Serah ~

Shiloh

Purred: Thu Apr 10, '08 5:12am PST 
HI we're single and we are looking!
Shiloh
Luka
Isabella
Blitz
Ellie
Max
Levi
Cody
Col e

Sara Beara- (May you- rest inpea

Single angel- bear!

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 11:32am PST 
Hey everyfur we're single and looking:
Max 4
Koda
Adam
Harley
Shiloh
and I(Sara)

Penelope- *R.I.P.*

*Bred For- Beauty*

Purred: Thu Jul 17, '08 7:15pm PST 
Hey all u furs!

I am single and looking... We are on alot and so we want someone who loves going to pawtys!!!

Anyone interested? Send me a pawmail!!!

Fred

All behold the- fabulous Fred!:)

Purred: Fri Jun 26, '09 4:25pm PST 
Hey everyone! I'm a cute, funny, and handsome boy looking for a kitty girl with a good sense of humor and a kind personality. PM me if you are interested!
~Fredkitty

Ary *Earned- Angel Wings*

Jake, my boy- Furever

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 3:00pm PST 
Hi Everyfur we are single and looking!

Ary- http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1017314 Would like a devoted boy that does not care i have Angel Wings!

Sketch- http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1021602 Would like a girl who is there to love him and will not leave for someone else and ignore him.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2