Do-It-Yourself

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Heidi

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:38pm PST 
Here you write a paragraph about you! And A male/female will Have to PMail you and set up a date! OK!?

Nutmeg

Nutter Butter

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:38pm PST 
My name is Nutmeg, freinds call me Butter, I'm lookin fur a guy that is on at least 3 times a week, with some exception, if not more! I am playful, energenic and very freindly! If you are interested please send a PMail, Rosette, or just simply reply to this thread! ♥ I will notify u all when I have finally found my match made in heaven!!!

Chloe

Chloe Bug

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:39pm PST 
Hey Guys! My name is Chloe and I'm as single a single pup can be, hehe! Any one interested?? I am friendly, I can be calm, but sometimes I'm kinda out there, but you get used to that! BOL! Please reply in a post, or a pmail! Thanx! R U the one??

Heidi

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:39pm PST 
My name is Heidi! I am a five year old Cocker Spaniel! I don't care if you're cute, ugly, fat, old, young, tall, short, all I care about is that you have a good personality! I want a man who will be calm and there fur me, but also one that will jump up and head out to some random, party with me! I want a man I can Love, and that can Love me, I want a relationship that will last! R u this man, if not, do you kno someone that is???

Verbal

♥I'm- Single♥ R- U?

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:40pm PST 
Hey Girls Above Me! I would date you, but I"m a cat! Woohoo! I'm lookin fur a girl! A spunky, sweet pertty kitty! Kno anyone??

Atlas

I have the best- Daddy in the- WORLD!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:41pm PST 
I'm lookin fur a sweet, caring girl, any breed, any size, any age, that I can trust, love, and care fur! R u my match made in heaven?? thinking

♥Arwe- n♥

chubbes wubbies- ,arwen

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 6:45pm PST 
hi altas , i am arwen , i am 8 month old puggle , i would like to know if you would like to date me ! you are someone i been looking for while know ,i am trustworthy lovable kind very sweet! if you want to have date with me ! i will be waiting for your answer!! arwen

Peanut- *alive in- our hearts*

Luvs & is- engaged to Miss- Lily

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 7:01pm PST 
my name is Peant Butter but i go by Peanut im almost one years old. I HATE to be alone so i need a "special friend" if you want to know more about me then heres my link.....

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/655513

wink

Beary

give me what I- want!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 7:10pm PST 
hi im beary im 3 years old and am a flat coat/lab. I always get what i want because i can do a PERFECT puppy pout. If u want to know more about me heres my page link................

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/665298

dog

♥PRIN- CE♥

I love summer!!

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 4:44am PST 
I think I just posted in the wrong spot. Kind of like missing the pee pad. Any way..uh awww...I am Prince. My friends call me,The Prince. I am 1 year old. I love chasing my tennis balls, walks in the Park, and Petsmart. Playing in water, except getting a bath. Also loves doggie treats, stuffed toys, getting back rubs and tummy rubs. I am looking for any breed it is okay if you are a little bigger then me. Most dogs are. I am 7lbs but don't let that fool you. I love watching The Whisper, and Dr Dolittle, animal planet. If your intrested please p-mail me. Oh and please don't mind the outfit. Mom is having a problem changing the picture from Christmas.
dog Looking to hear from all intrested Pups!wave

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3