Lookin fur yur match made in heaven?

Nutmeg

Nutter Butter

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 11:24am PST 
Well, I am my name is Nutmeg, freinds call me Butter, I'm lookin fur a guy that is on at least 3 times a week, with some exception, if not more! I am playful, energenic and very freindly! If you are interested please send a PMail, Rosette, or just simply reply to this thread! ♥ I will notify u all in this thread when I have finally found my match made in heaven!!!

Chloe

Chloe Bug

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 11:27am PST 
Hey Guys! My name is Chloe and I'm as single a single pup can be, hehe! Any one interested?? I am friendly, I can be calm, but sometimes I'm kinda out there, but you get used to that! BOL! Please reply in a post, or a pmail! Thanx! R U the one??

Heidi

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 11:30am PST 
My name is Heidi! I am a five year old Cocker Spaniel! I don't care if you're cute, ugly, fat, old, young, tall, short, all I care about is that you have a good personality! I want a man who will be calm and there fur me, but also one that will jump up and head out to some random, party with me! I want a man I can Love, and that can Love me, I want a relationship that will last! R u this man, if not, do you kno someone that is???

Verbal

♥I'm- Single♥ R- U?

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 11:32am PST 
Hey Girls! I would date you, but I"m a cat! Woohoo! I'm lookin fur a girl! A spunky, sweet perty kitty! Kno anyone??

Atlas

I have the best- Daddy in the- WORLD!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 11:33am PST 
I'm lookin fur a sweet, caring girl, any breed, any size, any age, that I can trust, love, and care fur! R u my match made in heaven?? thinking