How the group works, and what a Card Shower is!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
~*Douglas- Sister's- (Now One)*~

STOP PUPPY- MILLS, ADOPT- FROM A SHELTER!

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '07 1:58pm PST 
First what a Card Shower is, it is were a group of people all send a card to someone that is sick, is haveing a Woof Day/ BDay, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, needs cheering up, etc. We also have Holiday Card Showers/ Swaps!

It is to help cheer them up, celabrate something, etc. Come on it is always nice to get mail, espcially when you are celbrateing something or are feeling down.

But now since we have the internet you can send cards threw email. So whoever we do a Card Shower for it will be up to them which way they will get cards or they can do both.

So send those Cards either Snail Mail or Email, and if you know someone that needs a Card Shower let us know.

Edited by author Wed Jan 9, '08 8:53pm PST

Nikita- Sophia- ღ- ღ

I have a new fur- sis!!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '07 7:04pm PST 
I just wanted to added my 2 cents here, when my Mom was sick last month this group started a snail mail card shower for her, each and every card made her so happy, she felt so loved by the Dogster Community and this group was the lead in all the love and happiness.
Mom says that she never thought a card could mean so much until she was on the receiving end.
This group simply Rocks hail hail hail hail hail hail

Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '07 9:29pm PST 
Oh this is soo nice...so happy you all are giving this group help..

It is always so nice to get a card either snail or email...

Happy you asked us to join...

Leroy

Daddy's Boy, Mr.- BIG

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 4:11am PST 
We are honored to be part of this group!!!! It's a good thing!!!!snoopy
Lots of Chi Chi kisses, Leroy & Prissy

Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 8:43am PST 
Douglas Sisters, what a great idea! We are so happy you invited us to join!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

♥Kena- ♥

Say the word- 'treat' and I'll- be there!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 9:16am PST 
OMD!!
What a cute group!! Love the idea! Thanks fur the invite!!puppy

~*Mia*~

SAVE A LIFE- ADOPT FROM A- SHELTER!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 12:12pm PST 
You are very welcome for the invites, and we are happy to of started the group. Mom can't remember how she got the idea, but she knows when you are down alittle bit of cheer can go along way. Especially when it is something sweet that is unexpected and comes in the mail. Heck it is nice to get anything in the mail if you are celabrating etc.

For Example Nikita was very nice and sent are upcoming Baby Brother a gift in the mail. Mom was haveing such a bad day, and when she got home she had a unexpected package. When she opened it up she was crying, she never had someone do something so sweet for her.

Glad the groups Card Shower cheered you up Nikita!

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:37am PST 
I think this group can bring a little happyness to some sad events ...and hope that their are others that feel the same...and also happy events ...make them happyier..hhehhe..i dont spell very good ..uou will soon see that...snoopysnoopyeek

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:47am PST 
when we send a card do we stay it from this group ? how do we sigh the cards...?shrugshrug

~*Douglas- Sister's- (Now One)*~

STOP PUPPY- MILLS, ADOPT- FROM A SHELTER!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:03pm PST 
You can just sign your names, with your card. Or you names and say Member of the ~*Card Shower Gang Group*~. But just your names whould be fine.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3