Names

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jeckyl

Jeckyl and Hide

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 4:17pm PST 
Everyfurr here has a beautiful and sometimes different name. Where did you get your names from?

Sebastian

I'm glad to be- home!

Purred: Thu Nov 22, '07 7:39pm PST 
Well, with me, I was originally an owner release at the city animal shelter. My original owners hadn't even thought enough of me to bother informing the shelter of what my name was, and so the shelter gave me a temporary name for Petfinder. They were calling me "Puffy", which made no sense, seeing as I am not at all "puffy" in the slightest. When my mama came and we fell in love with each other, she told me my name didn't suit me at all. She said I needed a much more dignified name, so she named me Sebastian. I think I look like a Sebastian big grin

Heckyl

Heckylicious

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 3:38am PST 
We love the name Sebastian and it really suits you. Your mama sounds like a pawsome lady. So sorry you ended up in a shelter before finding your furrrever home. By the way, you don't look like a Puffy

Sebastian

I'm glad to be- home!

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 12:56pm PST 
Thank you Heckyl. I am sorry too that my first owners didn't love me, but it was worth doing time at the shelter to have ended up where I am. big grin I have a mama and dad and human sibs who all love me (though I think Mama loves me bestest), I have cat sibs to play with, and I'm warm and safe. Hey, the food is pretty good here too! laugh out loud I'd have probably been willing to have gone through worse to get to where I am now, and now that I'm here, I just want to stay here forever! cloud 9

Jeckyl

Jeckyl and Hide

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 1:53pm PST 
Meowlo Sebastian, we are so happy that it worked out for you. At least now you have your furrever home with a family who really loves you

Eightball Zander

Call SuperCat!- -599239

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 2:24pm PST 
I got my name from mom. She loves to play pool and Im all black so Im the eightball! hehehe

Spot Velcro

awww, yeah.

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 1:43pm PST 
mum and paw rescood me wen i wuz just a lil kitteh. paw wanted a dawg, but mum luved me up. So paw namd me spot cuz itz a tipicul dawg nam. Then mum made my midel name velcro cuz i cleeng to her alot. mum tels me im her lil ink spot eeven tho im a big kitteh now.

Heckyl

Heckylicious

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 6:32pm PST 
we love the name, it is meowy different

Sabian

Life is so good

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 6:17pm PST 
My dad plays drums and the cymbals he uses are called Sabian so that is how I got mine. happy dancehappy dance

Jeckyl

Jeckyl and Hide

Purred: Sat Apr 26, '08 1:17pm PST 
that is pawsome Sabian

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3