Stop Hurting Us animals

Jakers

Single and Ready- to Mingle!

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '07 7:47pm PST 
Now,does anyone have anyways to stop people from abusing little animals.Post a responce and say how we can fight this vicious crime! I want to help But I don't know how,sooo.........Help Me!shrug

Ben

Captain, USS- Carnivore

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:04pm PST 
Education and awareness is the key. My Mom and Dad do peaceful protests and demonstrations. They hold up signs and pass out literature so that people can learn the issues. The Friday after Thanksgiving, they are doing an anti-fur protest to stop animals from being used in fur coats. Believe it or not, dog and cat fur is used in products imported from China! Mom may even get to wear a bunny suit! They are part of a group that does this. Other ways is to contact your local SPCA. Help with fund raising events, write about the issues to your local paper. Check out Meetups.com They have groups of all sorts of interests in all locations. They may have an animal rights group or animal welfare group in your area. These are just some ideas and there are many more ways you can help.

Jakers

Single and Ready- to Mingle!

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '07 11:47am PST 
Ben is right,we need to take a stand.We need to do a real protest and put it in all the local papers! Thanks for the great idea Ben!dancingapplause

Ben

Captain, USS- Carnivore

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '07 3:12pm PST 
Any time. My human parents are VERY active in stopping animal abuse. They just came back from a talk about Chimps being used in laboritory experiments. They also have an animal rights and welfare website: www.waraw.org
and a local Meetup group.
Please take a look and feel free to use any information that you want. PETA (People for the Ethical treatment of Animals) also has good information and literature that can be handed out. They have literature on many subjects and aspects of animal abuse. They also have a free booklet you can get online that lists products that are not tested on animals. They are a great resource. Anyway I can help. let me know.

GINGER - i ♥- you Cozmo

Cozmo + Ginger=- True Love and- only love.

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '07 9:34am PST 
go to youtube and watch a couple animal abuse wids and pray for alll of them it is hurtfull to ur heart and it is heartful to them so watch out and kepp animals safe plz my heart is broken cuz these animals we need to put this to a STOP NOW!!!!!
applauseapplause

i heard a dogs upper lip was cut off while giving birth its nose,mouth,evrything on there beak thing was cutoff it just had its lower lip!

GINGER - i ♥- you Cozmo

Cozmo + Ginger=- True Love and- only love.

Purred: Thu Nov 22, '07 1:41pm PST 
i have the animal abuse vid on my page take a look and read my diary for dog fighting it is very heart breaking so please say a pray and happy thanksgiving and be thakful for your pets!cry

Ben

Captain, USS- Carnivore

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 2:01pm PST 
Mom and Dad went to a fur protest at Neiman Marcus (Neiman carcass) and stood outside in the cold for 2 hours. Mom was a fur hag! She wanted to be in the bunny costume but someone else had asked first. It was good that she was the fur hag though because the donated fur coats were a small size so Mom fit it fine. Mom didn't like wearing the coat. She felt weird knowing that living animals were killed for it. The coat had fake blood on it. She wore an ugly mask and held a sign saying that wearing fur is ugly. Dad held up a sign saying that fur on coats could come from dogs and cats! I'll keep my fur coat, thank you!! I'm glad I don't live in China.
Ben

Ben

Captain, USS- Carnivore

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 2:09pm PST 
Ginger, we watched the video. Mom and Dad have seen SO many of them and Mom always cries. The things some people do to animals is SICK! Thank you for helping to make people aware of the issues. Together we CAN make a difference.

Roxie

Foxie Roxie!

Purred: Sun Jul 4, '10 10:29pm PST 
Is anyone still here?