Introduce yourself!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Coconut

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 7:36am PST 
Oh this is so cool! A group for cream puffs! kitty

I'm Coconut. I'm a stray kitty who refuses to be caught but comes faithfully to my mom's house to get fed twice a day. I have even suckered her into feeding me wet food. laugh out loud My human sister wants to catch me so bad, but I just won't hear of it. And they can't find help anywhere near us. It's okay, though, I'm fine with patrolling the neighborhood. way to go

Thanks for the invite!

Chopper- Boogotti- Moceri

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 6:27am PST 
Hi everyone! THanks for inviting me to our "special" place! My sister, Honeybunny Boo is here too!smile
Chopper Boogotti

Toes

St Patricks Day- baby!

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '08 6:52pm PST 
hello everycat.
i am Toes...just the tips of my toes are white!
im happy to have a group where no one else in my family can join!! MOL
thanks Kepler for telling me about this group!

KOREY

CATNIP ANYONE

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 12:44pm PST 
Hi everyone my name is Korey. I like to watch tv-birds and napping.
I have a girlfriend her name is KC. I live in Michigan I am a indoor cat. If I am lucky I get to go out on to the deck to check things out for a little bit. I like to meet new kitty cats. Thanks for the invite to join your group.

Korey

Harry

Harry the Cat- Wizard

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:58pm PST 
I love sitting in the window and watching birds, too! My Great-Grandma has two birdies in her room that I love to watch...and even swat at when no one's looking! hehe smile And like you, I also love napping! Mommy says I sleep too much, but I think she's just jealous because she doesn't sleep! MOL!! smile

Monster &- Gremlin

Mon "I can has- Cheese nao?"- Grem "Chirp"

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 10:02am PST 
My name is Chelle and my girls are Monster and Gremlin. They were found in a Walmart parking lot, all alone, about 4 weeks of age when dropped off at a vet clinic. My roommate, who works at the clinic, had asked me if I would help, because the kittens were not eating and were too small for the kennels, and thus would be put to sleep. I volunteered, obviously, and in the end, my husband and I adopted them.

My husband and I both work in tech support and have a loving and clean home environment for our family!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2