Introduce yourself!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Harry

Harry the Cat- Wizard

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 11:28am PST 
Hi everyone! I'm Harry. I'm a cream Tabby domestic shorthair. My mommy adopted me just over a year ago - she had never seen a cream kitty before she found me!! Mommy loves my coloring and thinks its interesting how its so hard to find other cream kitties! So, we started this group to get all the cream kitties together to celebrate being cream! I can't wait to "meet" each of you - so make sure to introduce yourselves!! kitty

Oh yeah...and feel free to add pictures to the group!! big grin

Edited by author Wed Sep 19, '07 11:29am PST

Fiona

I 'm a Diva!!

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 6:25pm PST 
Hi! My name is Fiona. I was rescued over a year ago from a parking lot. I'm my mom's second cream cat. Mom had a calico cat who had kittens in the '80's. The runt of the litter was cream. Sadly, her mother made her give the kittens away. cry

Harry

Harry the Cat- Wizard

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 7:02am PST 
That's sad that her Mommy wouldn't let her keep the kittens - especially the runt! But I'm so glad you were rescued from that parking lot and found your "forever home"! Yay!! dancing Welcome to the group!

Rusty

Saki is my- bride!!

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 2:21pm PST 
Hi fellow cream puffs, my name is Rusty and I'm 11 years old. I was born in Dallas, TX but am now living in Chattanooga, TN. My human sis got me from a co-worker's neighbor in Dallas when I was about six weeks old. Sis thinks I was taken away from my mama too soon! Anyway, I am now living with my human sis and her parents (my meowmy and daddy!). One of the things that my sis liked most about me when she picked me was my cream/orangie color. I'm quite a feisty guy, but that's what you get with cream and orange tabbies!

Purrs, Rusty

Harry

Harry the Cat- Wizard

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 4:33pm PST 
Hi Rusty! Welcome to the group! I think my Mommy agrees with you that cream cats can be feisty!! I always make her laugh when I'm playing or when I go into my "5 o'clock crazies"!! big grin

Fiona

I 'm a Diva!!

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 6:36pm PST 
I'm a diva and a spunky monkey!!!! Does that count as fiesty too?

Kepler

The world- revolves around- me.

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 5:36pm PST 
Hi Cream Puffs!

My name is Kepler, and I was recently adopted by a family who had never known a cream colored cat. While visiting a local rescue shelter, my family entered the communal cat room. From my hiding spot on a shelf, I spotted them immediately and cried to my soon-to-be new daddy, "Get me out of here!" Daddy fell for me instantly and sold me to mommy by pointing out my beautiful coloring and markings. I played sweet boy at first but have since showed them that I'm a frisky boy who insistently demands attention from Mommy (and Daddy thought I would be a Daddy's boy). Until reading other entries in this thread, Mommy didn't know that my frisky playfulness is a trait of cream kitties. Creams having a proclivity for friskiness explains a lot about me!

Nice to meet you all!
Kepler

Harley Dude

I own everything

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 12:48pm PST 
Hi Everybody!
I am Harley Dude! My family found me in the local no kill shelter here in Florida. They said that my purr motor sounded like Daddy's Harley's. I am a little bit disabled in my hips because I was injured as a kitten and got no medical attention. My hips grew back a little crooked. My EYES or Crookeder. I just make up that word!
I am a smart kitty. I get into things that other cats don't even think about. My Mommy tells me I am her PINK BOY. I don't mind too much. I also act like Ragdoll kitties. Try to pick me up or move me in any way, and I go limp and I am dead weight. I never put my claws out when sliding down a human either.
Do any of you other Creme kitties do that. Mommy calls me her Boneless Pink Baby......She loves me so much, that it is ok whatever she calls me.
I have two brothers. One solid black and one is a Snowshoe. I also have a big sister dog named Gloria.

Mia

Hey, Ma! Look'at- me! I'm on the- patio!!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 4:44pm PST 
Hey, everyone! I'm Mia (aka - Mini Mia) and I"m a munchkin cat! But, don't let my short legs fool you! I can run a muck with the best of them laugh out loud My sister and I were a Valentine's Day gift from my daddy to my mommy. But, to be honest, I think he was every bit as excited as mommy.

I'm the first cream color kitty mommy's ever had. But, she must like me 'cause I get the most comfortable chair in the house! Also, she put a stool at the end of the bed so that I can get up their easier (not that I really need it). She warms up my food for me, and I have a basket full of toys! cloud 9 People say my sister and I are spoiled. But, I think we're just well loved.

Honeybunny- Boo Moceri

Miracle Kitty- Angel

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 5:12am PST 
I'm a creamy Diva! My momma adopted me three eyars ago once I healed up from being hit by a car. My back legs were crushed & I had a huge hernia that took two surgeries to fix. Momma now volunteers for the rescue where she adopted me! Michigan Cat Rescue. I can't take all the credit for getting her involved. My cream brother, Chopper, was her first rescue from the MCR. Momma sometimes mixes us up!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2