Howdy Guys!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 12:06pm PST 
We are 3 Basenjis and a Basset Hound living in Bryan. We know there are alot of other BCS dogs on Dogster so lets have some fun and get to know one another. What do ya say?

Bella

Where's the- bugs?

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 2:17pm PST 
Howdy! Hi JC! Thanks for letting us know about this group! My brother Tucker and I are both Pug/Beagle mixes. Nice to meet you! big grin

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 3:38pm PST 
Hey Bella!!! Welcome to the group!!!wave Nice to see you here! You other new members jump in and introduce yourselvesway to go

Beshi

I shall be- treated like- royalty.

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 3:53pm PST 
I'm Beshi, JC's older brother and King of the house!!! And everyone knows it. I was here first darn itconfused I was Mom's first rescue Basenji and have been with her for 3 years now. Nice to meet everyonewave

Brady

Make love, not- war, man.

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 3:56pm PST 
Hey Dudes... What's up? I'm Brady, the middle Basenji and Mom's second rescue. Me and Beshi don't get along so we don't get let out together. Grumpy ol manconfused Mom calls me her "hippie child" cause I'm so laid back and just go with the flow.cloud 9 Nice to meet everyone!

Boudreaux

If I can't- sleep, neither- will they!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 4:00pm PST 
Hey y'all. I'm the odd ball around here... I am the only one who is not a rescue and the only one with big ole floppy ears and a straight tail. AND the only one who barks. My brothers can't bark... It's the weirdest thingshrug You should here the funny sounds that they make though.laugh out loud Sometimes it sounds like a woman SCREAMING BLOODY MURDERshock I'm just waiting for the cops to be calledbig laugh

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 4:04pm PST 
And I'm JC. Mom's newest addition and latest rescue. I'm a Momma's boy and love to snuggle and give kisses. I also like to dance with her so I got the nickname "Tiny Dancer"snoopy Thanks to all who have joined and those who will join. We will have lots of fun herecheer

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 6:42pm PST 
Lorelai wrote:
"Hi!! We are a bullmastiff and a pit/mix! We have
another bullmastiff but she has cancer and won't
be with us much longer. Lorelai is a social
butterfly and would loves to go play at the dog
park. Cheyenne is kinda a snob so she is more
happy staying at home. All of you are really
adorable doggies. Thanks for inviting us to join
the group! Are you going to the AKC responsible
dog ownership day on the 22nd? If you are we will
see you there puppy
***Lorelai, can you tell us more about this event? Mom has heard a little about it but no details. It sounds like a wonderful idea!

Lorelai

Hey you got any- yum yums in- there?

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 7:37pm PST 
Its going to be at Central Park from 10-4 on Sat the 22nd. They are suppose to have a lot of fun and free things for the furbabies. They will have meet the breed booths and puppy kisses to benefit the local no kill shelters. They also will have CGC testing. Me and Lorelai are going to try for hers. We've been practicing really hard so wish us luck. I can't seem to find the website but it sounds like a great time for the dogs. Oh yeah and for 20 bucks you can get your picture taken with revelle or how ever you spell that dogs name. There is also going to be a big shelter event with weiner dog races in the middle of October. You can find info on that on the brazos valley animal shelter website. I am all for any event I can take Lorelai too. She just loves taking trips.

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 6:33am PST 
wave Hi ChiChiwave Welcomecheer
Wow Lorelai... That sounds like lots of fun. I hope we can go. It's the same day as Dad's company picnic but hopefully we can do both. CGC testing??? What is that??? Sounds pretty importantthinking Maybe I should look into that...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2