Close X

~●●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly Crossing Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●●~

(Page 1 of 827: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Twix- (Forever- Missed)

Mrs. Chinacat - Alfie's Wifey -

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 9:55am PST 
Twixy and Alfie walk up to the new Garden Gates. Each excited to finally open up the new garden, Butterfly Crossing.

Marge and Belle await for them at the gates, each holding up a side of a red ribbon. Wearing a huge smile on her face, Twixy cuts the red ribbon and for the first time, she opens the gates, turns to her friends with a smile, and declares Butterfly Crossing open.

Inside the beautiful garden, there’s a comfortable outdoor set
with cushions, for everyone to sit, chat, eat and just be together. A French Country Baker's Rack sits inside the kitchen for the teas, food, trays, and, of course, Athena's famous Pink Iced Shrimp Cakes.

Deeper into the garden, is a lovely pathway with lanterns lighting the way. Up ahead, lays an old and beautiful wishing well with two other pathways behind it. One leading to a swing with a little pond. The other leading to a resting area with a pagoda, two fountains on each side of it, and a huge lake view behind it.

Edited by author Sun Nov 9, '08 9:00am PST

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 9:59am PST 
Smiles at Twixy and says Its gunna be Great . wink

Athena- (Forever- Loved)

Dainty Princess

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:02am PST 
Hi, Twix and Alfie! How beautiful the garden is!

Here, I brought three platters of pink-iced shrimp cakes today! Shall I just put them out on the baker's rack?

And here's a cup of icing for our lovely butterfly ladies--maybe I should hang that from the top of the rack, so they can just fly to it.

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:02am PST 
Marge and Belle are eager to explore the Butterfly Crossings Garden for themselvesdancing

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:04am PST 
Hya Athena, runs up and gives Athena a Hug, Ohh fankyu, yes de Rack be a gud place. Marge an Belle want to explore . Twixy, heres Athena... Glad yu likes de New Garden . purrs Alfie

Twix

T.A.-AAFE

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:07am PST 
*Hugs Alfie and Athena*

Yes, you can put them there, Athena! I'm so glad you're here!

*Smiles at Marge and Belle*

So, Girls, what do you think?!

Tess: by Laurel

hello to- all

Hello, Twixy, Athena, Alfie!!!! Oh, Twixy, how beautiful it all looks! Like a magical fairy tale!!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't bake anything today cuz of Mommy's hand, but Aldo gave you the pawninis and other treats already!!!!

*hugs Twixy, then Athena, then Alfie*

Oh. my good friends! How wonderful to see you all!!!!

Edited by author Sun Aug 19, '07 10:08am PST

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Stands back besides Twixy, Smiles . Yes its just Purrfect fer TKC pawtys. way to go

Athena- (Forever- Loved)

Dainty Princess

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:09am PST 
*hugs Tess*

Hi, Tess--have a shrimp cake!

It's so beautiful here--like a dream!

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:10am PST 
Hya Tess, Aldo, Glad yer likes it, De Gardeners an Twixy as werked ded hard to do de Garden fer us all to enjoy. Athena,,Me finks Marge an Belle as seen yu !! Smiles look awt, laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

(Page 1 of 827: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]