Tell me all your secrets...

Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 1:33am PST 
You true Catsterholics must have some amazing tricks up your paw on how to get the most out of this site! So tell this newbie kitty what I should know.
kitty
Any etiquette I should be aware of? Don't want to step on any paws.
kitty
I got the background, pics and music down, but how hard is the video?
kitty
What is with all these vote-for-me's? Where are these contests held? Is it on this site? On a forum?
kitty
What are some of the best forums/groups??
kitty
Know any cute, single, female persians?? JK.
kitty
~Lancelot

Patches - (Angel- 12-17-08)

Cuddly girl

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '07 3:09pm PST 
wave Hi Lancelot

For catsterholics this is a pretty quiet group! One of my favorites is ocean flight 815 which is a group for us kitties that watch and love lost. Although other shows/movies are discussed too. We can't really offer any etiquette advice, because everyone is always so nice we haven't had any problems with anyone. I don't know anything about adding video but Neferkitty and Icebox both seem to be pretty good at that kind of thing. Neverkitty even created this link!
The vote-for-me's usually are request from kitties that are in a contest not on catster.
I don't know any cute single persians, but you should check out the catster crushes forum.

Hope this helps, I know you are going to love it here on catster.

Purrs,
Patches

♥Feli- x aka- Leopardfur

I'm a- sweet wild- cat

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '07 5:05pm PST 
Oh, and you should know about THis WEbsite

♥- Spitfire- ♥

What Da Baby- Wants Da baby- Gets!

Purred: Tue Jan 6, '09 3:01am PST 
Hi! My mom found this thread VERY useful while strolling thru. She is in the process of Blinging our pages meow! Thank you!way to gohail