Welcome Royal Families and Friends

Princess- Furgy- (Rainbow- Bridge

Princess Furgy- of Luedtke- Castle

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 8:45pm PST 
Thank you for coming to the Castle. Don't forget to get fitted for your gown and tuxes. We have a couple volunteers to help you with your selections.

While we are waiting please feel free to mingle amoung yourselves and eat the caviar and drink the complimentary catnipaine.

There are Aqariums in the kitchen. Don't be scared to ask the chefs to fix you anything your heart desires. You deserve it. You are ROYALTY.

applause

QUEEN DAISY OF CASTLE SASHAY

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 6:34am PST 
princess furgy; how extremely intelligent you are to recognize that I am royalty...HHHMMMPPPHHH, gracious do you know how LONG I have tried to TELL these silly PEOPLE this, and goodness, girl, within a moment of looking at my fabulousness, you saw royalty....sigh....even boomer my HOG of a brother doesn't SEE this; I applaud you, and may I say your coat is simply stunning....I think emeralds would look FURTASTIC in a tiara for you.....clap clap....I am sending my carrier pigeon to the castle ...post haste... with this crown.....please feel free to eat the stoopid bird once he arrives !! MOL applause

Princess- Furgy- (Rainbow- Bridge

Princess Furgy- of Luedtke- Castle

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 3:18pm PST 
Thank you so for the beautiful crown, and might I say that the bird was mighty tasty too. Where doooooo you find such a tasty speciman are they from a foreign country and are they expensive I sooooo hope so. thinking

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 6:10am PST 
Furgy, gracious girl the crown is STUNNING...and the birds ARE imported, I will ORDER the courts to have 20 cases sent for the ball...let's see...I wonder if anyone would object to having a few robins tossed in the mix......hhhmmm....
Anfd Furgy, if you ever feel the need to send carrier pigeon to someone, simply ORDER the courts to call 1 800 Bodega Bay;
yes, those are those BIRDS!!!!! tee hee..... ( ssshhh ) shh

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '07 4:36pm PST 
smile What kind of royal group is this? I just entered this castle and it is mighty big.smile

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 1:19pm PST 
dakota; this is for cats of royalty, princes or princess or royalty like yourself !!!!! or like me, !!!!!! or like all cats here who are ROYALTY...hhhmmmppphhh.....gracious we are furtastic are we not? cheer you can tell you have royalty in your genes...just look at your STUNNING coat........gracious..cheer

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 12:43pm PST 
shock Well thank you for the compliment but I never thought of it that way. I guess I could be a royal prince of some type. I am kind,loyal and brave. That is a good prince, right.big grin

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:29am PST 
Dakota; that is correct, you ARE a prince, and a mighty handsome one may I say !!!!! tee hee cheer

Cookie van Trissa

Cookie van- Trissa of- Luedtke Castle

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:39am PST 
Dakota, you look like one handsome Prince to me. smile