What One Word Best Represented Your Kitty

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Kissy - 2006-2008

lovey kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '08 7:49am PST 
Love - Kissy loved everyone and everything! He even nursed the kittens that were being weaned from their mother - he couldn't stand to see them be upset! I still can't think of him without crying - it's just too soon, I guess. I've finally accepted that he's gone, but I can't stop hoping that by some miracle, he will be outside when I look! I know that's not possible, but I can't make myself stop!

Genny In- Loving- Memory

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '08 9:14pm PST 
There are so many words to describe Genny-which one to choose?
I have to go with Determined. From the day I found her in front of my barn, to the day I helped her to Rainbow Bridge, she was determined. Determined to make me love her, determined to live after she was shot in the leg, determined to be a "normal" cat (with THREE legs), determined to raise a family, determined to make me happy. I had never met a cat like her before or since!!

Barnabus- (1996-2007)

Somewhere over- the rainbow

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 4:03am PST 
Barnabus? He was forgiving. He hated to be held or picked up. He hated the vet. There was a lot of stuff he put up with, but he NEVER held a grudge. It's been more than 6 months; I still cry...cry

Genny In- Loving- Memory

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 8:02am PST 
cry Barnabus- Everyone here STILL cries. No matter if it was yesterday or ten or more years ago. I still cry for my first cat and she's been gone well over ten years. We love(d) each and everyone of them and miss them.
hug

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '08 1:17am PST 
With Wanda that word would have to be "demanding", she
always knew exactly what she wanted and most the time
she got it! She was very smart and knew how to communicate
with us very well! We sure miss her.

Smokey-At- the Rainbow- Bridge

Rainbow Bridge- Kitty

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:30pm PST 
First of all, I want to thank you for inviting me and my meowmy to your wonderful group. Smokey had so many interesting quirks that made him special to me and my family but I think if I had to pick one word to describe him it would be "regal". He was a handsome boy and he knew it his entire life. He ruled over the other animals (sometimes with an iron paw) and had everyone waiting on him hand and foot right up until his last day. He was loving only to my mom and I and it took him several years to warm up to my best friend. In the last year, he took a liking to my boyfriend but that was it, he was very selective about who's lap he sat on laugh out loud In his younger years he was actually quite the terror, constantly getting into things and sulking if he got into trouble. He was always very playful and affectionate with me though and we were playmates and best friends throughout my childhood. Even when I was a teenager and he was entering his senior years he would "box" with me or my mom, always giving up with an insulted meow if he couldn't win big grin The last 2 years of his life, he became very laid back around others (although he still had little patience for the other cat or the dog) and I was both surprised and very touched by how many of my friends came by to wish him a final goodbye.

Baby

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 3:47pm PST 
One word.. I would have to say Friend..

Shadow- *Kitty- Angel*

I walk in the- shadows....

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '08 8:13am PST 
Shadow--reserved.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3