What One Word Best Represented Your Kitty

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Taz

Forever in- Mommy's Heart

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 8:15pm PST 
I think for Taz, it was Loyalty! She was my unwavering companion.

Rcee- "Sunshine- Kitty"- 4/26/07

Sunshine Kitty

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 6:47am PST 
I'd say with Rcee it was "lovable". She loved to be hugged and kissed a lot and if I did not do this she would headbud me until I gave in.

Taz

Forever in- Mommy's Heart

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 9:29am PST 
MOL Rcee, Taz would push her head under my hand if she wanted attention and wasnt getting it, it didnt matter what my hand was busy doing, if she wanted to be loved on she took control.

Rcee- "Sunshine- Kitty"- 4/26/07

Sunshine Kitty

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 9:34am PST 
Kitties are the best cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Peanut (- in Loving- Memory)

Peanut- always an angel

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 1:18pm PST 
Its hard to have just one word to describe Peanut, but I think I would have to say beautiful. He was just so beautiful both inside and out....such a beautiful, gentle soul

Miss Mickey- the Shmoo

Mommy's guardian- angel

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 6:29am PST 
Soulmate. She's my eternity daughter. My whole world shifted when I met her and her presence has taught me such deep and profound love.

~ Mickey's Mommy Renee cloud 9

Bixit Boseph- (taken too- soon)

Made fur- purrfection!

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 3:53pm PST 
BoBo's word would have to be "life-altering." If you read his page, it basically says that he revealed to us the soul of animals. I've always been of the opinion that if I have a soul, so do my pets. Now I espouse that if my pets have a soul, so do all the other little animals of the world. Although I have always been compassionate toward animals, getting so close to BoBo, loving him and being loved back so intensely, made my husband and I make lots of changes in our lives when we saw what other cats in this country and the world have to endure at the hands of humans. He was the inspiration for us expanding our compassion to include all animals. After 7 years of being a college drop-out, I went back to school and I'll soon(ish) be going to law school to study and practice animal law. Every success I experience in my mission I owe to him.

Of course, he showed us what it meant to be willing to do anything for someone you love. I could go on ennumerating the ways BoBo changed our lives and altered our worldview. Though I'm sure if you asked him what he did to inspire all of it, he'd say, "I was just bein' me!"

Edited by author Mon Jul 16, '07 4:07pm PST

Abbie- (always in- my heart)

I'm fat, I'm- fluffy and I'm- full of love

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 9:17pm PST 
Abbie's word would be "pure." Everything about her was the essence of purity. From the way she woke up each day as if a brand new world opened to her to the way she loved those around her. While my life was, at times, rather chaotic, between working full time and putting myself through night school and making a mess of things for a while in my dating life, coming home to Abbie was like coming home to freshly laundered linens after rolling around in the mud all day. Clean. Pure. And when I finally met my prince and we had so much trouble having a baby, knowing that Abbie was always my baby made the miscarriages and infertility so much easier to handle. Her love was cleansing. When I miraculously had a baby, Abbie would circle anxiously around the rocking chair as I tried to stop the baby's crying. She would purr loudly, as if to tell my baby that everything was okay. And when my daughter moved from a crib to a bed, Abbie was right there with her, cuddling every night, scaring the nightmares away with the innocence of her love. Her love was pure. Her motives were pure. I am pretty sure that is the correct word for her.

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 6:06am PST 
For my little Lexi angel - it would be "brave." She overcame a lot in her year of life. She was only 6.6lbs but never shied away from anything. Vaccuum cleaner - she liked to follow it, loved a clean house. Things that would intimidate her big brother Loco (10 lbs) wouldn't phase her.

She fought to the end - very brave enduring a lot of procedures and trying like heck to stay with me. She is the bravest little soldier I've ever known on top of being brilliant and beautiful. Big heart and wise eyes. I love you little girl!

Miss Mickey- the Shmoo

Mommy's guardian- angel

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 6:24am PST 
Such wonderful stories and a heartwarming thread! Thank you everyone for sharing. I love reading all of this. hug

purrrrs ~ Miss Mickey cloud 9

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3