Areas of transportability

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:21am PST 
Please post transport information about yourselves in this thread.

Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:26am PST 
We live in NEPA and can travel several hours in all directions and can make contact in western PA, NJ, DE, NY, and MD. We only have access to a car so we can fit about 6 med sized cat carriers in our vehicle. We can also transport small to med size dogs. Weekends only due to work schedules. We can also do overnights for cats. We CANNOT do overnights for dogs due to landlord restrictions.

kitty

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 11:34am PST 
I live in Dallas - can transport approx 300 miles each direction. My vehicle will accomodate 4-5 small cages. No large Dogs.

Could possibly overnight but would have to be caged.

Clarisse

You can never- have too much- love.

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 12:56pm PST 
I live in Rochester, NY. I already do some transport for Blue Moon Meadows - so far, only dogs. I will continue doing dogs, but I'd prefer to do cat transports. I have a Chevy Blazer, 2 door. I can fit several cat carriers or 2-3 dogs. If I'm transporting dogs, I have my brother go along, to handle them. I am willing to transport in any direction, except into Canada (no passport). I'd prefer to stay within 2 hours of Rochester, but in a pinch, I'd go farther. I'm unable to do any overnights, since I have a 1 bedroom apartment with 2 adults & 5 cats - no place to put a visitor, even a caged one.

way to go
Sandy - Meowmie of Clarisse

Wiggy

Love my butt!

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 5:25am PST 
I live in a northern suburb of Chicago and transport animals a couple hundred miles in any direction. Unfortunately I live in a condo with some pretty strong animal restrictions, so I couldn't keep any overnight.
I have a Prius and could not travel with a large, set up cage.

Tiger ILM- '97-'10

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 10:10am PST 
I'm in southeast Tx. and am willing to go any direction although going too far south would put us in the Gulf of Mexico and I don't know of any cat who would want to go there. : )

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 5:13pm PST 
We live in Louisville, KY and can drive several hours within here. Bigger cities include Lexington, Cinci, Indy and Nashville.

If needed, we can go farther, but I hope we have people in our major cities who can take a leg to another big city. Of course, we can go back roads and into small places too.

Mommy can carry cats and small dogs. Her car isn't big enough for a big doggie kennel though. For a few months we can do any day mostly because mommy isn't working, but after fall, we will only be able to do weekends. Overnight's may work. It depends on some factors with my brother Felix and if he's sick at the time or not.

Just make sure to add us to the list.

Purrs, Jack

Edited by author Thu Jul 12, '07 5:15pm PST

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 9:35pm PST 
We live in Portland Oregon. We are able to transport to transport around Oregon or Washington. Major cities in Washington - Seattle, Olympia, Bellingham. In Oregon, Salem, Eugene, Corvallis.

We have never done transport before but want to help if needed. We don't have that much experience with dogs but are willing to help transport them if needed too.

Hector

THE cat of the- house

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 2:41am PST 
We are in Springfield, Missouri and can travel a few hours in any direction.

Jules Vern- 11.14.95 - 7.18.07

Love binds us- furever...

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 9:58am PST 
We live in Coram, NY (eastern Long Island) willing to go thruout the tri-state area, can do overnights - small to medium dogs and cats, I have a Saturn Ion can carry six cat carries.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6