I'm not just another pretty face!

Ethel

Don't hate me- because I'm- beautiful

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 11:28pm PST 
Hello all, I am Ethel, and I just want to say hello to all you beautiful smooshies!! Other than the breathing thing, being a ES comes with a lot of perks. Everyone loves us, smile when they see us, and the commute is short! Does any other smooshy have the tongue thing going on?

Freddy

What Big Eyes- You Have!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 9:24pm PST 
My brother, Teddy, and I look JUST like you, Ethel!!! And he has his tongue sticking out almost ALL the time...it's about the only way Mom & Dad can tell us apart! I don't do it, but I do snort and make all kinds of weird sounds more than he does! I guess it's an "exotic thing"!!! We both love to have our tummy rubbed, and that spot above our nose! And I like Mom to bathe me...and Teddy doesn't. And I'm pretty good for taking meds...Teddy is impossible!!! So we aren't TOTALLY alike.....but we sure look alike...and we sure look like you! Teddy especially!! Mom thinks the tongue sticking out must have something to do with the fact that he has hardly any nose at all!! The other thing he loves is lying in sinks and rolling around! We're so glad to meet you! Mom sent you a friend request!cheer

Teddy

Lovable!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 9:26pm PST 
Hi, Ethel! Everything my brother just said about me is true! For some reason, you can't see my tongue in my photos...but if you could, I'd look just like your photo!!! Mom said we must be related somehow! She can't believe your mom got you at the pound! Your mom was a lucky lady to find you!!! big grin

Vélo- Makak

Always- Suspicious

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 8:30am PST 
Hi Exotics!
My name is Makkie and my tongue sticks out a lot of the time- especially when I'm sleepy or I'm excited and playing a lot!
We Exotics also get our beautiful eyes cleaned a lot too..
My humans are good at it now!
purrs,
Makkie

Darla

My Snuggle Bear

Purred: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:36am PST 
My name is Darla. I has two long-haired sissies. I no like Sugar Plum much, but like my big sissy Maid Marianne. Anywayz, I no have tongue sticking out. My tongue stays in cause my face is made that way! LOL! I silly kitty. I hope we all be friends soon!

Tosca

Tuscany Kitty

Purred: Thu Feb 5, '09 6:11pm PST 
Hi! I am Tosca.!!! I am an Exotic too ... but, hey, guess what? I have long hair. Yes, I'm an Exotic Longhair. My momma is an Exotic shorthair and so are some of my siblings. My tongue doesn't stick out but sometimes I just kinda keep my mouth open a notch ... my momma thinks that sooo cute.

I know Darla! She a really good friend of mine. And she's sissy to my furgirl Maid Marianne (gorgeous dilute calico persian girl). Her new sissy Sugar Plum is a cutie too!

I thinks you are all cute.

I glad to be in this group!

Gaudior

Purred: Sat Mar 14, '09 4:17pm PST 
well hello everyone, while I may not be Exotic like you are, I am a smooshy face and I too make some cool snorting noises when I play. I have my hooman trained to wipe my eyes too. and I love baths, check me out in the tub smile

Addie

Purred: Sat May 30, '09 6:51am PST 
Hi I'm new I I have use to have a Exotic shorthair That keep her tongue stuck out 24/7 Her name was french kiss or Frenchie for short.