When is your adoption day?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sadie

Queen of the- house

Purred: Tue Jul 8, '08 5:27am PST 
I was adopted on Valentine's Day cloud 9 Daddy adopted me for my meowmy. It was their first Valentine's Day together too! big grin

Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 12:23am PST 
I can't believe mummy typed September 5 for my adoption day! It's actually September 9. Sheesh...she's hopeless! big laugh big laugh big laugh

Rocket

Rocket's Red- Glare

Purred: Sat Aug 23, '08 4:45pm PST 
July 5th, 2008! It's my mommy's favorite holiday weekend! smile

Jasper

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '08 3:20pm PST 
September 9, 2008, but I didn't actually get to go home until Sept. 11 frown A few weeks later and I barely remember the pound!! cloud 9

Indy- (Indeego- Montoya)

born to shred- tissues

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 4:18pm PST 
July 4, 2008! The rescue group even delivered me to my new home on a holiday! big grin

Toonces

Toonces the- Driving Cat! :)

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:41pm PST 
Hi,
You all are so adorable! I'm still looking for my forever home, I live in Houston, TX so if anyone might know of someone that will give me a loving home I promise I'll love them so much and make them so happy! I was abandoned in a sealed box outside of an unmanned shelter with no food or water and they didn't find me until the next afternoon. Then I was 7 weeks old and scheduled to be put to sleep the next morning, I was a very sad baby. But my foster mommy left work early and came to my rescue! smile I love her but I really pray that I can find a wonderful forever home soon. Thanks, purrs to you! Toonces

Toonces

Toonces the- Driving Cat! :)

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 1:46pm PST 
I'm still looking for a home frown If anyone could help we'd be so happy, God bless you all.

Baby Toonces

♥- Muddy&hearts- ;

I love to Love!

Purred: Sat Sep 26, '09 5:30pm PST 
January 14, 2007. I was my families late christmas present!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2