Who's who?

Bluebell &- Azra

Who's calling me- a Poodle?

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 12:36pm PST 
I'm a pet stylist from Westchester NY. I've been grooing for almost 3 years now. I never went to school, I apprenticed another groomer (long story it was actually at a Petco in MA!). A year later I moved to NY and have been at a private shop. I was hired to replace my boss as a groomer, which in less than 2 years I am pretty much there. I love to learn new techniques, and I love to hear how my grooms are looking. I'm on a few other forums, so if you know me from somewhere else please say hello so I know who you are too.

Diesel

if i want it,- it's mine

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:42pm PST 
hey Bluebell. i don't know if you go to the Groomer to Groomer site but i'm on there, you'd know me as boykinbaby but that's the only other site that i'm on.

Bluebell &- Azra

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 8:16pm PST 
No, I'm on livejournal, myspace, groomers.net and a bichon group (though the last one is a pet owner page with a very large do it yourself at home crowd that do pretty well). That's still a lot of forums, I'm a huge nerd I guess. shh

Honey

Sleep on the- floor - yeah right!!

Purred: Sun May 6, '07 6:32am PST 
Hey I know you from the grooming forum hello!!!!!!

Rally Pood

Hand over the- treats'n nobody- gets hurt!

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 11:20pm PST 
I only read the grooming forums, except here at Dogster. I have a home parlour in WA and my website/blog can be seen by going to

http://www.PamperedPupsGroomingParlour.com

I've been grooming for nearly a decade, after apprenticing under several long-time groomers and taking a certificate course. Now I'm continuing my education through the ISCC.

Bluebell &- Azra

Purred: Sat May 12, '07 9:26pm PST 
Hi Honey, what's your name on the other forum (bbs?)? Cute shih tzu big grin

Bluebell &- Azra

Purred: Sat May 12, '07 9:31pm PST 
Hi Pood, I would love to groom out of my home one day as well. I'm not sure it will happen but I can dream right? Right now I'm working on getting certified in non-sporting with the NDGAA. So far just practice and ordering the study guides. Hopefully by next year I will have finished that leg, but we are in the middle of buying our first home right now...I'll see how well I do with all of that!

Echo

where we going

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '07 3:55pm PST 
Hi everyone, I just started here and other dogster forums. I have been grooming 20 years still love it. I opened my new shop almost 2 years ago. I have a website if anyone cares to take a peak.

www.BarbsClassicK-9Cuts.com

it is great to have a place where others know what you do all day.

Bodha Lei- (Rainbow- Bridge)

i blame the- cat...

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '07 2:11pm PST 
I've been grooming for 10 years, I started off as a bather and apprenticed. I LOVE attending trade show and seminars, not only do you learn lots of new useful info but it's like Christmas-lots of new "toys" to play with! I was also recently bitten by the competition bug so... we'll see. Anyone here also on petgroomer.com

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '07 2:14pm PST

Bodha Lei- (Rainbow- Bridge)

i blame the- cat...

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '07 2:15pm PST 
I've been grooming for 10 years, I started off as a bather and apprenticed. I LOVE attending trade show and seminars, not only do you learn lots of new useful info but it's like Christmas-lots of new "toys" to play with! I was also recently bitten by the competition bug so... we'll see.