Sunday School

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 4:53am PST 
For today's Sunday school lesson, we're going to watch a video. Here is the link: http://ww2.intouch.org/site/c.dhKHIXPKIuE/b.2385541/k.3238/Encourage ment_for_Your_Soul__Fear.htm

We will continue to learn more about fear today.

Thank you.

~Molly II

"TESSA"

Born to Sniff- the Ground!

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 3:53am PST 
Thanks Molly for the great lesson today. I enjoyed Dr. Stanley's sermon on Conscience. Very uplifting and helpful. Sometimes we forget what is important in life.

Blessings,
Tessa

Raskol

Lets play!

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '07 2:09pm PST 
Thank you, Molly!
~Raskol

♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Purred: Sun Mar 25, '07 5:04pm PST 
God has given to us the task of letting the world know that if they trust in Christ, they can enjoy eternal life and an intimate relationship with the Father. (2 Corinthians 5:19)

♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Purred: Sun Mar 25, '07 5:09pm PST 
Hello doggys,

sorry i couldn't get this up sooner sissy is sick and is feeling a wee bit better. That's why I'm here.

This week,

I am giving you a link http://ww2.intouch.org/site/c.dhKHIXPKIuE/b.2287431/k.6F41/30_Life_P rinciples.htm

it's about the 30 life principles. You can go study it.

~Molly

"TESSA"

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 2:36pm PST 
Very good lesson Molly II. Thanks for sharing.

Tessa and Mary

"TESSA"

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 3:33pm PST 
Happy Easter to All of You. Today is the Day we Celebrate Jesus Rising from the Dead after making the Ultimate Sacrifice for Us. The following was on the website: www.globalmediaoutreach.com which is a Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ.

What is the meaning of Easter?

While the focus was once on Easter Sunday, now it is on the Easter Bunny. But Easter Sunday is much more than a day of colorful plastic eggs and chocolate bunnies; it is in fact a day that left the world forever changed.

It had been three days since Jesus had received the death penalty by popular vote. His friends and followers were devastated, as they had come to believe that He was not just an ordinary man, but the Son of God. He had performed miracles, healed every disease, and even brought a man back from the dead.

On that third day—the day we now celebrate as Easter Sunday—His friends went to His grave, but instead of finding His body, they found an open tomb with no body in it. In fact, what they saw was an angel who told them, “Don’t be afraid! I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He has been raised from the dead, just as He said it would happen” (Matthew 28hi5, 6).

Jesus rose from the dead on Easter Sunday; now He offers to you the gift of eternal life and forgiveness of sins and all you need to do is accept this most Precious Gift.

A while ago I wrote a poem about Walking with Jesus and I would like to share it with you now.

WALKING WITH JESUS

I will be walking with Jesus today,
Please come with me and I’ll show you the way.
It doesn’t matter if we go left or right,
You will see the world is a beautiful sight.

First let’s stop and look at the trees,
It’s Fall and there are colorful leaves.
Look quick! There’s a beautiful doe,
She is very quiet, trying to lay low.

I’m so excited, what will be next,
You look like you’re feeling perplexed.
See so many of us count the world out,
And don’t see the beauty about.

Now would you look at that, it’s a cloud,
Let’s Praise God and shout it out loud!
Oh how great can it get,
And there’s more to come you can bet!

Let’s turn and go down that path,
Let’s count the birds, can you do the math?
There are so many there is no way to know,
But they sure are a wonderful show.

Some will be traveling down yonder,
It’s amazing to watch them I ponder.
They always travel in a V,
And it’s all by instinct you see.

Let’s go down this side street and look,
There is someone reading a book.
And a baby is looking around,
And listening to every little sound.

Listen! Do you hear that it’s quiet,
No signs of fighting, yelling or riot.
You are walking with Jesus by your side,
And holding onto His hand as your guide.

So, I will be walking with Jesus today,
Please come and He’ll show us His way.
So tomorrow you can invite someone who,
Can walk the path with Jesus and you.

Mary

“Each day when we walk out the door, we are entering our mission field.” Blessings to You this Wonderful Easter Day and Always!

♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Purred: Sun Apr 8, '07 1:16pm PST 
Beautiful Mary!

You wrote that poem? You are very talented!!applause

Happy Easter everyone!!!

God loves you and so do wewink

~Molly II

"TESSA"

Purred: Sun Apr 8, '07 2:09pm PST 
Thank you Molly II and Noelle. Yes, I wrote that poem. I like to right poetry. It is just for fun. I just wanted to share my thoughts on knowing Jesus.

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 9:58am PST 
4/15/2007

The bible says a lot about discouragement.

God's Promises
Discouragement
"Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the LORD."
Psalms 31:24

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me."
Psalms 138:7

"So the ransomed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, and everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away."
Isaiah 51:11

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me."
John 14:1

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
John 14:27

"We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed."
2 Corinthians 4:8-9

"Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary."
Galatians 6:9

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things."
Philippians 4:6-8

"Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised."
Hebrews 10:35-36

"In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls."
1 Peter 1:6-9

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread?
When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh,
my adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
Though a host encamp against me,my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident.
One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD
and to meditate in His temple.
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; in the secret place of His tent. He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock. And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, and I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice, and be gracious to me and answer me.
When You said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to You,
'Your face, O LORD, I shall seek.'
Do not hide Your face from me, do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; do not abandon me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation!
For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the LORD will take me up.
Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a level path Because of my foes.
Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries,
for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence.
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD."
Psalms 27:1-14
wink

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2