Introduce Yourselfs!

Elisabeth- Ann

Doodle Noodle

Purred: Sun Feb 4, '07 7:15pm PST 
Ok. Thank-you all for joining this fun group! I promise ya'll that it will be very enjoyable, and absolutely NO STRESS!

Those who plan on taking the Kitty Kindergarten class... please introduce yourself here! You can write anything about yourselfs, but please include all the tricks that you already know or wish to learn! This will make it more easy for me to figure out where you all are at in this. Even if you dont know any tricks that is alright! way to go

-----

My name is Elisabeth Ann. I am a four year old Maine Coon cat, and enjoy eating and watching birds out the window! I also like long walks on the beach..hehe wink

My tricks - I can sit, laydown, rollover, givepaw, touch, spin, wave, climb ladders, jump through hoops, paint & a few others!

Favorite Reward Treats - Tuna and Tender Vittles

Elisabeth- Ann

Doodle Noodle

Purred: Sun Feb 4, '07 7:18pm PST 
Sorry about the mispelling in the title. Mom is a bit of a grammar freak and it is really bothering her!!! shock

Sebastian- (1999-2013)

Mama\'s Baby Boy

Purred: Mon Feb 5, '07 4:54pm PST 
Hi; I'm Sebastian and I am 7 years old.

Mama says I need to learn MANNERS, as I routinely stick my nose up at things that I don't like.

My tricks: I play fetch; open doors; conduct hamster search parties, and wake my mama up with great "finesse". kitty

Elisabeth- Ann

Doodle Noodle

Purred: Mon Feb 5, '07 11:46pm PST 
SAB, You have many interesting and useful talents! laugh out loud

Rico

The Nip Napper!

Purred: Fri Feb 16, '07 2:49pm PST 
Hi!

Well right now I don't know very many tricks. I recognize my name and will *usually* come running when mommy hollers for me, but other than that I am a blank canvas!

Mommy says it would be nice if at least one of us actually listened to her when she spoke MOL

Tigress

How may I pounce- you today?

Purred: Fri Feb 16, '07 10:39pm PST 
I am excited about going to class! My mommy says that I need to learn as much as possible. Which I don't know if I should take as an insult or not.shrug
I am a mixed siamese type cat. I think the other half of me is Calico. But I am 100% brat. Well mommy says so anyway. I have been with my mommy and Daddy since November. And I tend to bite feet and hands overly much. (again this is from my mommy's mouth. Cause I didn't think you could over bite hands and feetred face)
I do know my name and go to mommy and daddy when they call me. Other than that I don't know any tricks. I would love to though. Mommy and I both look forward to classesparty

Vincent:- L♥VES- TIGRESS!

FREE- TIGRESS!!!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 17, '07 4:56pm PST 
i am vincent and my only skill is knowing how to love tigress!!cheer other than that, meowmy really wishes i'd be more loving, more of a lap cat. i do have to go in for my little operation red face in a few weeks. i am getting friendlier toward mom but i tend to be very independent and she was really hoping for a more co-dependent cat laugh out loud but she loves me no matter what. she hopes i will mature some, way to go but like i said, she loves me no matter what. she's like me to learn to come to my name and sit on her lap and sleep with her. right now having amelia as the alpha cat cry impedes a lot of my progress, or so meowmy thinks, cause amelia hogs the bed. but i'm willing to learn whatever there might be to learn!!!

Elisabeth- Ann

Doodle Noodle

Purred: Sun Feb 25, '07 2:31pm PST 
Awww... Vincent you sound so sweet! smile

Perhaps your Mommy could try training you in a different room so Amelia isnt there as a distraction. Just like if you have two birds in a same cage, having more than one cat in a household can affect them being able to be trained because they're always having to worry about dominance or would rather be off playing with the other kitty.

Edited by author Sun Feb 25, '07 2:40pm PST

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '07 5:14pm PST 
Hi I am Orca,

Some of the things I can do is give high fives, sit up on my hind legs, open doors, and attack on command. Most of the time it is done when I feel like it and doesn't matter if a treat is offered. Oh I also know how to open treat bags and jars so they have to lock it up. The attacking on command...well that is a different matter. Most of the time I will attack when I am asked (or not asked) because it is so much fun to do....

Vincent:- L♥VES- TIGRESS!

FREE- TIGRESS!!!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 1:09pm PST 
hey guys, tigress HAS been learning some new tricks! check out her new videos!! she's so adorable! cloud 9