♥Room#6 - Photo Contest w/ Prizes!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sat Feb 3, '07 12:11pm PST 
I think it's a great idea Chase! cheer

Hi Ollie! Sorry about the mix up on our names. MOL
But it's nice to meet ya and good luck on the contest!

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Sat Feb 3, '07 6:14pm PST 
We'd like to donate 3 catnip cigars for prizes. These are the BEST catnip cigars on the planet - and I know what I'm talking about.
Peace out. Sugartastic O. Flavalaugh out loud

OLIVER

Purred: Sat Feb 3, '07 6:16pm PST 
Duh! Where do we vote?red face

Edited by author Sat Feb 3, '07 6:17pm PST

Lewis

Explore, then- consider the- consequences

Purred: Sun Feb 4, '07 5:44pm PST 
Thanks for the info on how to tag photos, Ollie and Chase. One more question. Does that mean you can only enter a particular photo in one category only? For example, I can only enter my main pic in one of the three categories - can't enter the same pic in two categories? I hope I did this right!

♥- Chase- ♥- (Passe

I'm the- king !!-

Purred: Sun Feb 4, '07 7:08pm PST 
Ollie - I am posting pictures on my Freeweb site. I am posting as they come in. On Saturday a.m., I will post the link for everyone to start voting.

Lewis - You can post the same picture in all categories if you like, but you can only enter once in each category, for a total of 3 enties per kitty.

Man, this place is sure filling up. I am workign on posting names of all the prize donators now. I will put this on the original post in this room.

Make sure to stop by each page to say a big "Thanks" to all the kitties who were so kind to donate!!

Purrs All,

Chaseapplause

Captain- Gizmo ~- Angel Cat

To love and be- loved

Purred: Mon Feb 5, '07 9:13pm PST 
I ended up with a photo in one of the categories that should not be there and I can't seem to remove it. Help!!!

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 12:05pm PST 
Chase, how do we know who to send the donated prizes to?

OLIVER

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 12:29am PST 
Hi there!

The prize thing wasn't really worked out at all. We have lots of lovely prizes donated but it was never determined which prize would be for first place, second place, third place as Chase had originally announced.

Since I ended up in charge of the contest I decided that we would just award a catnip cigar to the winner in each category. I have the cigars and the mailing addresses for those three first place winnners.

Maybe we could have a contest in the future where we work out what prize goes to which place. Right now I don't have time to try and figure that out and then coordinate the mailing of the prizes.

Thank you so much for wanting to donate a prize. Pmail me if you want more information and maybe we can do something in the future.

Purrrs, Oliver

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 12:45pm PST 
Thanks for explaining Oliver. I was confused because when I had originally talked with Chase I was supposed to give rosettes and treats to like the 2nd and 3rd place winners in the Cutest Cat category.

Then I saw that there was only 1 winner in each category instead of how it had been explained, so I was confused.

So what I am going to do is just give the rosettes to the winners anyway.

Hopefully next time we can get everything straightened out. I know a lot of cats offered to donate stuff for the 9 winners, and since there are only 3 winners it doesnt seem like any of them are going to be getting them. So rosettes it is!

OLIVER

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 8:10pm PST 
Thanks, Oly! Rosettes are purrfect. I'm afraid I never heard from Chase about how the prizes would be allotted and he pretty much bowed out of the running of the contest so I just had to go with what I had time to do.

Thanks for understanding. If Chase does this again, we will definitely coordinate our efforts.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!!! Purrs, Ollie

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2