♥Room#5 - The Party Happens here on February 14th!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Chase- ♥- (Passe

I'm the- king !!-

Purred: Mon Jan 22, '07 6:55pm PST 
Starting at the crack of dawn on Valentines Day, this will be a place to get our party on! Once we have given our rosettes and treats, we can come here to tell who our Secret Cupid(s) were.

We need lots of food and drink, so please try to bring something. Also, if anyone has any songs, poems, jokes, etc...that always livens up a party. Oh, I will bring the Boombox with some CD's so we can get down! I can't wait!! party

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 12:48pm PST 
**Walks in pulling a small cart of goodies and begins putting up pretty heart decorations on the walls. A few red, white and pink heart balloons will really liven the place up!**

I see Chase has already set up some tables for us, so I will put some catnip cookies and tea up for everyone to partake. I also found some beautiful red roses **In a moment of fancy, drops rose petals over the tables.** I love the effect that has against the white lace table cloths!

**Spies Chase’s boom box and takes a quick peek around to make sure no one is around…Pops in a worn out CD and turns the volume up and begins dancing as the music starts**

“You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen…”

Edited by author Wed Feb 14, '07 12:48pm PST

KILA IS AN- ANGEL KITTY- NOW

THE LAP IS MINE,- ALL MINE!

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 1:09pm PST 
HI CHASE! HI OLY! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. SORRY I'M LATE. I MADE ONE OF MY FAMOUS CATNIP CREAM CAKES DECORATED WITH CATNIP FLOWERS. SINCE I MADE THE 10 LAYER SIZE THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF CAKE FOR EVERYCAT. I'LL JUST PUT THESE RED AND WHITE HEART SHAPED BALLONS AROUND THE ROOM. OLY, THOSE ROSE PETALS LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL - WHAT A FINE DECORATOR YOU ARE! LOVE THE MUSIC - LET'S TURN IT UP!snoopy

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 1:13pm PST 
WOW! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN HERE.

ALL THOSE SWEETS ARE NICE BUT A 'MAN' NEEDS SOME MEAT SO I'VE BROUGHT MY BBQ. I'LL BE COOKING UP SOME FILETS AND SOME SALMON - I'LL JUST START THE COALS SO THEY ARE READY WHEN THE GUESTS ARRIVE. I'VE ALSO BROUGHT SOME OF MY CATNIP PUNCH - BE CAREFUL, IT PACKS QUITE A "PUNCH"shock

HMMM, WHILE I WAIT FOR THE COALS TO HEAT UP I THINK I'LL JUST TRY OUT SOME OF MY DANCE MOVESshrug

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 2:10pm PST 
**munch munch** Mmm Kila those catnip cream cakes are to die for! I love the balloons too! This place is looking better all the time!

Hey Oliver I’d like to put my order in for one of those Salmon filets when you start cooking! They sound yummy! Besides I have the feeling I’ll need something of substance in my belly after tasting your punch! Wowzers that stuff does pack a punch, but I love it! MOL

Feel free to change the music whenever you want. You both have some pawsome dance moves! snoopy

Mountain Dew

Catster- Purrsonnelman- Dew

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 2:15pm PST 
Hey Kila, hey everypur!

Happy Valentine's Day....

When do we reveal who our secret cupids are??? dancing

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 3:05pm PST 
I'm not sure when we do that. I think we could anytime...I'm gonna go ahead and reveal mine.

I was the Secret Cupid to:

Puddie

And also to my very own sweet Valentine:

Ambrogino

I had some fun with a few others too wink

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 3:51pm PST 
HI everykitty!!!! **sets down big platter of Kitty Kaviar**

We want to thank everyone for the fun ecards!!!! And we can't wait to find out who our Secret Cupids are!! I was Secret Cupid to:
Mountain Dew!!!!!!!

**psst! we're going to try to pop back in, but mommy is really sick and we're not sure how much she's going to be able to handle helping us on the typy**

Gimme- (Guillermo- Hemmingway)

I said, I WANT- MY SNACKIES!!

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 3:52pm PST 
Hey everyone!! wave

**looks around room** Gosh, everything looks really nice!!

Hey, I was Secret Cupid to:
Gray!!!!!

I wonder who mine is....

Ambro - Ambrogino

Life is good!

Purred: Wed Feb 14, '07 3:54pm PST 
**sees Oly and checks his hair and breath**

Hi everykitty!! **walks over, bows, and kisses Oly on the paw** You look beautiful, as always, tonight, Oly.

Okay, I was Secret Cupid to:
Cali!!!!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2