New Cookie pics

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Boomer- 10/30/1972 - 2/20/1996

World\'s best- kitty, Queen of- the house.

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 7:40am PST 
No kidding, Wally? No wonder you and Cookie and I are such good pals. We're all the strong silent type!! big laugh

Cookie (Olde- Dirty- Angelman)

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 9:20am PST 
It's true. Boomer was voiceless the last 6 or so years of her life, I believe. Her voicebox was accidentally cut when she had her thyroid removed at age 17. So we are all three the strong, silent type. Oreo is squeaker and a chirper, but she can bark and growl. She does not have a legitimate meow. I look like I'm really trying, when you watch me. It's all in the eyes anyway. My mom is also a slave to my eyes, Wally.

Pondusa

I'm bow-legged!

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 12:28pm PST 
Wow, i really didn't get your familystory Cookie. I guess i have to read it again. But you are such a hottie!

I'm very loud, my grandmother says i'm a operasinger. I can really scream if there is something i want. And if someone is closing a door..oh, my mom gets embarred. When people they dont know really well are visiting, and they go to the bathroom, i'm standing outside screaming!

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 8:54pm PST 
It's OK, Pondusa. It's kind of complicated, and I cross a couple of generations of both people and cats who have moved all over and back. My grandma and I are the only ones who have been here the whole time. It was me, Softy, grandma, mom, and aunt Gillian (Gabe and Beast's mom), beginning in 1987, when we 2 cats were adopted. Mom and aunt Gillian moved away, and mom moved back. She brought Simba with her, but he passed on a couple of years ago. Now it's me, grandma, mom, radley, and oreo, plus the ferals outside. Mom is leaving in the Fall to go to grad school, and she's taking radley. She's really the one who looks after us, feeds us, and cleans up after us, plus gives me 90 percent of the attention I receive (Oreo is grandma's girl). So it will be me, Oreo, and grandma, plus the ferals. Mom will miss me dearly, but grandma travels a lot, so I will be staying with mom fairly frequently, plus she's only moving 90 minutes away, so she'll come see me a lot (plus grandma is not nearly as independent in her old age as she would like to believe). And I'm sure grandma will step up the love. I have to get my daily quota of lap-love or I will cry really pathetic, quiet, squeaky mews. I'm pretty good about making sure I get what I want. I'm a simple man, with simple tastes. I just need the right canned food, kitten chow, lots of water, in both bowls and in a glass left out for me on the ounter in the kitchen so I think it's 'illicit water,' some lovin', and my boxes. I've also become very fond of my mat from Alex and Annie. Kiki, your bed, unfortunately, has pretty much become radley's, though that doesn't stop her from hanging out next to me on my boxes. She's pretty much given up on her bear. She loves it, though, and it's bought me some space, so thank you. Oreo doesn't get catnip, since she can't smell, so luckily there's no turfwar, like there is over grandma's bed and next to me. radley just has to be everywhere. Such a punk.

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 9:00pm PST 
Also, I forgot to thank you for calling me a hottie, Pondusa. You made my day, cutie.cheer Since winking tuxedo Simba declined my offer to run away with us and be a badass tuxedo trio with Oreo and me, I invite you come run away and be the 3rd part of our badass tuxedo trio. We just have to find a way to get you into the country without you having to be quarantined for 6 months (no kitty jail for Pondusaǃwink.

Pondusa

I'm bow-legged!

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:10am PST 
Now i understand your family. But its only you, Oreo and Radley that are indoorcats?
I'm sure your grandma will give you alot of love. If she dont remember it, you have to jump on here lap. If i haven't gotten all the attention i need one day i jump in mom and dads bed.

I would love to have run away with you guys! It would been fun
But i will not stay in any jail. I'd have to find a way to get in the contry without anyone fining out. But where do we go? I need my daily dose of petting though. Will i get it? cheer

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 9:53am PST 
Of course you'll get your lovin', Pondusa. The suckers are here. That's why all the cats come here to live. You're right that only Oreo, Radley, and myself are indoor cats, and all the rest are feral or feral-ish, in Loudmouth's case (she likes people). Maybe we can go live in Norway with you, and be a badass tuxedo over there. That would rock. We could be travellin' cats, like SMushy and Woozle.

Pondusa

I'm bow-legged!

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 12:02am PST 
Yes! You could come to Norway. I've travelled a bit here, so i know people and houses we could visit. Pack your bags and come snoopy

♥- Oliver

I came, I saw, I- conquered!

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '08 7:13am PST 
Hey Cookie, did you ever get to Norway????wink

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3