New Cookie pics

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Kiki

I love Cookie!

Purred: Wed Nov 29, '06 8:11pm PST 
Cookie get your mom to take some new pictures of you and post them. C'mon you can silent meow and tell her. Maybe you should start a Cookie cam...hehehe.

Cookie (Olde- Dirty- Angelman)

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Thu Nov 30, '06 4:38am PST 
I can start a COokie cam, but mom doesn't have a video camera, just a digital cam that records 1 minute of streaming video at a time. But she'll put up more pictures of me. I just joined Catster plus, so I can do a whole photo book now. SHe's just kind of busy applying to grad school right now, and the last bunch she shot only had a handful of good shots, since I choose to always be in front of a mirror, which usually creates a reflection of the flash, unless I position myself purrfectly. Maybe she'll try to get some action photos. I've been feeling much better lately since I started taking prednisone for my skin allergies. Before, I constantly craved human attention, but then I would just scratch and scratch whenever anyone touched me. Now I'm cool, and much more playful. The catnip mat and my new infatuation help a lot, too. I'm pretty spry for an old guy.

Kiki

I love Cookie!

Purred: Thu Nov 30, '06 8:46am PST 
Wow! Your Mommy must be really busy. My mom is finishing up her Bachelor's degree (after 15 years..she is determined) and is really busy, so I know that your Mom must be super busy too!

Of course you like looking at yourself in mirrors because you are so friggin cute, Cookie. Make sure you get enough attention or my mommy will come to IN. and steal you. Then we can be together... wink
Meow
Kiki

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Fri Dec 1, '06 6:06am PST 
SHe is pretty busy. She didn't realize that just applying to grad a) costs a small fortune, and b) is a full-time job. I don't know how people do it while they're actually in school. That seems almost impossible. But, yeah, she's hoping to get a PhD in Linguistics, provided some school will accept her. They should, though, because even though her GRE scores suck, her sample paper is awesome. It's about flaming as an art form in alt.feminism. Those people love to go at each other. But she would at least like to get some Christmas pictures of me, though I absolutely will not wear a hat or any kind of clothing, not even a collar. I've already got a tuxedo.

Gabriel

loony monkey

Purred: Fri Dec 1, '06 12:20pm PST 
My mom's going home to Indy for Christmas (without me!) and will have nothing but time on her hands, so Cookie will get plennnnnnnty of attention and the full star treatment. My mom's a total geek, so she'll have fun posting video and pictures (you do know you don't have to use a flash, right?).

The pics on the catnip mat are adorable, he looks like he's a kitten again in the one where his paws are curled under. I want to see some footage of him going to town with his drug of choice.

And it's awesome that Cookie has a girlfriend who isn't a blanket or a stuffed bear!

Kiki

I love Cookie!

Purred: Fri Dec 1, '06 4:02pm PST 
I'd like to see some footage of my boyfriend getting high too! I personally like the action photo of Cookie biting the edge of the box. His white looks really fluffy in that pic.
So Gabriel, is your mom Cookie's aunt or first mom? Just trying to figure out the family tree here. Please tell your mom to give him a big kiss for me.

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Fri Dec 1, '06 10:14pm PST 
Gabriel's mom picked me out when she was five, then she picked out Gabie when she was about 19. I now live with Gabie's aunt, so our mom's are sisters. I live here in Indianapolis, where Gabie's mom is from, and he lives out in Portland with her. So I guess when I refer to my 'mom' I'm really referring to my aunt, but I really have 3 moms, one of whom is actually my grandma. My 'mom' lives with her mom at the moment, being broke and trying to get into grad school, and it's a happy family, except for the fact that radley's a punk. really, my grandma is oreo's mom, though, if that makes any sense. Oreo is HER girl. Oreo lives for her companionship and always has, which is very odd for a cat who could have just as easily been feral, but it's very sweet. I hope that clarified things.

radley

miss boo

Purred: Sat Dec 2, '06 6:02am PST 
Gabie, that's MY bear to which you are refering, as in "with my bear in my chair." Cookie hasn't had any stuffed animal girfriends since he was young enough to destroy them, but he did appropriate his mom's jacket last winter in the same spirit. SHe let him keep it, but now he has his catnip mat, so he's over the jacket. Man, I want that mat. I keep trying to take it over when Cookie is eating, butthen some human always come along and looks at me disdainfully, so I act all innocen, and then they pick me up and move me, and say, "bad bunny!" But that's my bear. MINE. In my chair.

Gabriel

loony monkey

Purred: Tue Dec 5, '06 3:16am PST 
So, Cookie appropriated his aunt's jacket...I wonder where he could have learned such behavior? Maybe because he has an aunt who has appropriated not one but at least two of our [my and Cookie's] mom's coats.

If she freezes in New York with only grandma's purple jacket and like no body fat, I'm blaming you. And you know how fierce I can think I'm being.

radley

miss boo

Purred: Tue Dec 5, '06 11:30am PST 
We're quaking in our boots. Seriously. So your mom has your grandma's coat, and she's complaining about my mom having her coats that don't either one of them? How about you idiots just stay inside like I do? It's cold out there, dumbass. You don't even do anything cool when you do leave. You get in that monster machine car thing and don't even climb any trees or kill anything. How do you expect to get worms like that? Good luck.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3