Droolers?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ada

I am TOP DOG!

Purred: Tue Nov 14, '06 6:47pm PST 
Does anybody else drool when they knead? I do sometimes.

Fido

Trouble is my- middle name!

Purred: Wed Nov 15, '06 12:54pm PST 
Nope, no droolies here, but I wanted to say that is COOL!! Would love to see a video or pic of that! WOW!

Kingston

12 lbs. of solid- guns

Purred: Wed Nov 15, '06 1:42pm PST 
I do! I leave wet spots on my Mom's clothes when I do it too..

Mitten

King of Kneaders

Purred: Fri Nov 17, '06 10:40am PST 
I drool when I knead and Daddy does NOT like it, but he lets me do it because Mommy always says, "Daddy, he loves you so much. Let that baby be!" so Daddy lets me get on his belly and knead and drool for a while. I usually make several wet spots before I find the perfect spot. I love my Daddy so much!!!!

Amber- (1997-2011)

Purred: Sun Dec 3, '06 9:52pm PST 
I leave a few spots when I knead mommy.She thinks it's disgusting,but doesn't get angry.

Edited by author Sun Dec 3, '06 9:52pm PST

Jefke

- The Mice Slayer

Purred: Fri Feb 23, '07 1:23am PST 
I drool too! Huge drops of drool*giggles*

Diesel

PURRRRRRRRRR....

Purred: Fri Feb 23, '07 8:46am PST 
Hi, I'm Diesel and I am a kneady drooler. I just wanted to get that out in the open big grin I love to burrow under Mom's chin and Knead and drool big puddles all over her shirt and neck. I drool so much that my Mom can actually wring out her shirt sometimes
way to go . It's so nice to finally find a place where my kneading and drooling are appreciated laugh out loud

Lucky

Feed me!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 25, '07 9:58pm PST 
Im also a kneady drooler!!! But when I was much younger I drool a lot!!! Even I let my mamis hair very wet, jejejejeshock But now I still drolling but is not a lot like I was younger, laugh out loud

Oliver ~ An- Angel- (06/20/2007)

Biscuiteer- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 9:16am PST 
I am not a drooler anymore, but when my humans first brought me home from the shelter, I laid on my Mumsy's lap and made biscuits (that's what they call it at my house) and I drooled all over her because I was so happy and comfortable in my new house. She knew then that we would always have a special connection, even though I never drooled again.kitty

Alfie♥Forever Loved

Little boy in a- catsuit

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 10:30pm PST 
This is cool.
Yea, I am a kneady drooler too. Well about 80% of the time. I really have to be into it. My fave spot is my mommy's neck. Sometimes when I really feel good, I shakes my head and drool flies. I don't think mom is crazy about this part but she wuvs as much as I wuv her!
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3