What time of day ??

SLIDER

CATS ON GLUE

Purred: Tue Oct 24, '06 6:30am PST 
What is your wildest time of day/night. In our house 6:15am to 6;45am is prime time for cats on glue.

Lily- (Tiger-Lily- Brianne)

Brat Attack!

Purred: Tue Oct 24, '06 9:28am PST 
Our wildest time of the day seems to be just about any time we feel like it! We could be sitting/laying/lounging and all of sudden we take off like a furry purry wild cats on glue streak! My mom says who needs tv? We are entertaining enough MOL

Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Wed Oct 25, '06 6:42am PST 
puurrrrrrrrrs Hi my mom has noticed that when she is trying to get ready for bed and into the bed is when we think it's time for a party! Lily and I roll around and leap on and off the bed playing, run down the hall and back again hot on each other's 'tails' MOL furrrry fun!

Mercedes

Precious Angel

Purred: Sun Nov 5, '06 11:59am PST 
Hi, definitely in the morning, between 6:00am-7:00am, when my mom gets up to get ready to go to work. We get really excited that she's awake! However, when it comes to me, I get excited just when someone talks to me and says my name.

Monty Python

meowmeowmeowmeow- meowmeowmeowmeow- meow

Purred: Mon Nov 6, '06 2:22am PST 
My brother Zuma goes mental just after he's done "number 2s"! ... it's actually quite funny... My own time would be 7.30am - 8.30am if Mum is up.

Ellie

CATS ON GLUE

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 2:17pm PST 
Now that we have daylight savings time It shifts my times to run around. now my favorite time of the day to let out some steam is 12:00 to 12:45. in the afternoon. Slider and poppy have worn them selves out and are taking a nap at this time , so all the toys are to my self.

Tiger

I may look silly- but it´s just a- bluff!!

Purred: Wed Dec 27, '06 7:31am PST 
my time of day: when all are slepping!!!!!!!!!!
I can wake them up and play with them

Edited by author Wed Dec 27, '06 7:32am PST

MIA

I want to live- in the Rain- Forest

Purred: Sat Dec 26, '09 2:43pm PST 
Hi,
I'm new to the group. My crazy time is 2:00 a.m. to 2:15a.m. My mom hears me and wakes up.big laugh