POST YOUR BIRTHDAYS!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Piper :D

Love To Love You

Purred: Sun Oct 1, '06 11:21am PST 
Hi every cats!!! Don't hesitate to post your birthdays here. We want everybody to feel special. We would love to celebrate everybody's birthday here. Greetings and announcement are all welcome... smile

Phoebe- ♥

Purring for my- Boo Bear

Purred: Sun Oct 1, '06 2:25pm PST 
Pipey!! You didn't post yours!!!
Mine is December 28th! At least thats the one my human's gave me, because the vet said I was a December Baby when I got spayed!

Piper :D

Love To Love You

Purred: Sun Oct 1, '06 2:33pm PST 
Heehee...I forgot. what a bonehead again? smile actually mommy & daddy are both confused on the exact date. coz i was just a gift from daddy's sister. But it's May for sure. I still have to confirm the exact day. heehee. I'm blushing out of embarrassment. smile

Cole (Always- Loved)

Mommy's angel

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 9:45am PST 
My birthday is July 4th....not sure if that's my true birthdate. I was adopted from the shelter in November and was about four months old so that would have made me a July baby, and since it was Nov. 4th, mommy decided my birthday would be July 4th.

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 12:06pm PST 
Mine's October 3--I just turned 13 years old! Halloween is my adoption day so I will be celebrating that as well--13 years with my family! Oh I just LOVE October!! : )

Cole (Always- Loved)

Mommy's angel

Purred: Fri Nov 10, '06 10:32am PST 
Hi Lucky Boo....Glad to see I'm not the only 'old timer' here. I just turned 13 this year too.....LUCKY 13!!

Luke

*Lazy Boy!*

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 2:38pm PST 
Mine is.. September 25th 1999 smile

Tico with love

Don't you mess- wit' me!

Purred: Mon Dec 11, '06 3:29pm PST 
Mine is December 24th, day before Christmas!

Paige

If you're a cat,- get away from- me!

Purred: Tue Dec 12, '06 3:46pm PST 
That is a nice birthday to have...nobody will ever forget it! Mom says to tell you that her sister-in-law has that birthday as well smile

Leo

Mommy's Little- Man

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 6:13pm PST 
That's cute you cats! Mommy was told I was a few weeks old when she found me, from some helpers at Petsmart. So she counted the weeks back and she landed in May which turned out that, May 6th is probably close to my true birthdate or actually is!! smile

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2