Welcome!

Amber

Fussbudget and- proud of it!

Purred: Sun Jul 16, '06 12:38pm PST 
Welcome, all fussbudgets, to the club! This is a place for all fussbudgets to join and fuss together, tell what's going on in their lives lately, and share tips for fussing.

Just remember, this is a group for fussing with each other, not at each other. The usual catster.com and forum rules apply here.

What are you waiting for? Lets get started fussing together!

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Purred: Sun Jul 16, '06 2:13pm PST 
Thanks for the invite Amber! Cute idea for a group. We know all us cats are fussy. I think I'm most fussy about food! I only like certain flavors and once I like a certain brand I'd rather stick with it. How about the rest of you fussbudgets?
peace out,
Rocky Ann

Amber- (1997-2011)

Purred: Sun Jul 16, '06 4:10pm PST 
I just had to join,I hope you don't mind.
I'm a very fussy kitty.I get "fussy" over food,unless it is some kind of exotic-like seafood(not tuna or salmon).I like chicken,but if it's in chunks I won't eat it.My food must be a soup-like texture,or else I won't eat it.It also has to be mixed with other flavors every once in a while,and I can never eat the same thing two times in one day.That's only with wet food,though.

Edited by author Sun Jul 16, '06 4:13pm PST

Amber

Fussbudget and- proud of it!

Purred: Sun Jul 16, '06 6:34pm PST 
Welcome Amber and Rocky Ann!

I eat a little canned cat food every morning. Sometimes one of the other cats in the house tries to eat my food, so I have to fuss. Other than that I just eat dry cat food.

What I fuss most about is when I have to move from where I'm sleeping or sitting. Sometimes one of the humans makes me move off a bed, or off the table. Other times one of the cats will come on the bed where I am and bother me, so I fuss and move.

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Tue Aug 1, '06 6:49am PST 
I join cause I very fussy, I not like any changes, if mom moves my stuff I drag it back to where it was, I have to sit a certain way and get in the chair with dad a certain way,, even if momms sit me there with him ,I will get down, and walk around to the side and jump back up.. cause that is the way I like to do it.. I very fussy, thank you Bluie