|Purred: Wed Sep 20, '06 8:42pm PST |
|) Your Name: Squeakers
2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Lightish blue with a gold tag and a little house thingy that tells about my microchip
3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? No fire, just on top of condo or running around meowing
4) Sports hero or rock star? Sports hero, I love to run and jump hurdles!
5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? My Girl, Mommy sings it to me all the time
6) Dry or wet food? Dry with semi-moist treats once in awhile
7) Chicken or fish? Chicken!! Turkey's good too
8) Ever been in a fight? Only with a dog, and there just was a lot of hissing by me and nothing from her, she wasn't trying to hurt me, she just was in our apartment! Reason enough!
9) Catnip? No Thanks. Cheez-Its or Aquari-Yums, please
10) Favorite look-out spot? On top of my condo
11) Mice or birds? mice. Rattle mice!
12) Do you like rides in the car? No way Jose!
13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My two-tone nose
14) What do you do when it thunders? Wake up from my nap, look up and around, then go back to sleep
15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Well, it's a tie between me pulling the emergency cord in the bathroom in the middle of the night and freaking Mommy out, or having Grandma give me a bath in her sink. . . on Mother's Day weekend. At one time it was the cord thing, especially since after that episode, Mommy wouldn't let me in the bathroom alone for six months, and she was so mad at me that she wouldn't pet me for at least two days! But that bath scene was truly humiliating, and I wasn't even at home! Grandma and Mommy had to see me at one of my worst moments! Thank goodness that shutterbug of a Mommy didn't get any pictures!
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|