Where did you come from?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mr.- Bigglesworth

No outfit is- complete without- CAT HAIR!!

Purred: Wed May 17, '06 10:18am PST 
Hi everyone! My name is Mr. Bigglesworth, but you can call me Mr. B! I was loved and cared for by the angels at C.A.R.A., Community Animal Rescue Association, in Clinton, MS for ten-months until my mommy and daddy came to take me to my forever home! Tell me all about you! Where are you from? Were you rescued? Let's chat!

Mystery

I may be small,- but I have a big- heart!

Purred: Thu Jun 1, '06 11:41pm PST 
Hi I'm Mystery. I am from the Arizona Animal Welfare League Shelter. The oldest no-kill shelter in Arizona!! That place totally rocked! It was so big and lots of kittes were there. My mommy adopted me on July 24, 2005. I am so happy!

Mr.- Bigglesworth

No outfit is- complete without- CAT HAIR!!

Purred: Fri Jun 2, '06 10:53am PST 
Welcome, Mystery! Thanks for joining! My mommy and daddy, brother and sister will be headed out to California tomorrow and will be headed through your area...AZ! So glad you joined my group! Hope to hear from you again soon! Meowch love! >^..^

Mystery

Purred: Fri Jun 2, '06 2:56pm PST 
Thats cool. I hope we get more members and look forward to a great friendship!

Nero

Spaz

Purred: Sun Jul 16, '06 8:33pm PST 
Hi, I'm Nero. I was abandoned with several siblings on the doorstep of Protectors of Animals in East Hartford, CT. I was only there for a few days when my mom picked me out. She picked me up to put me back in my cage, but I purred so much in her arms she had to take me. Protectors of Animals is awesome--they treated us like royalty!! My mom donates to them every year. =)

Mystery

Purred: Mon Jul 17, '06 8:38pm PST 
Welcome Nero! This is a great group! You have a very nice Mommy.

Mystery

Pumpkin

Nusto Kitty!!

Purred: Sat Jul 22, '06 5:48pm PST 
Hi everyone, me and my sister Peanut were both adopted from the Wishbone Animal Rescue Adoption Agency in Fort Myers, FL. We love our new home and our mommy and daddy very much...this is a great group and we're looking forward to making tons of new friends!

Grendel

Cow cats rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 26, '06 10:25am PST 
I was left at PAWS (the Progressive Animal Welfare Society) by my first bipeds when I was almost 2. PAWS took care of me, but I didn't like being kept with a lot of other cats, nor on my own in a cage. A short time ago, some other biped came in looking for kittens, but my meowing caught his attention. I put my paw out of my cage as if begging for mercy and gave him the big yellow kitty eyes routine and he fell for it. Now I have my own home to roam through as I please, a private bathroom, and a doting biped of my own to play with and serve me. I haven't yet trained him to leave me alone when I roam on the kitchen counters, but I'm working on it.

Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Purred: Mon Aug 7, '06 5:15pm PST 
Hi Everyone!

I came from a no-kill shelter called Orphans of the Storm in Riverwoods, IL

Dolly

Toby

Got food?

Purred: Mon Aug 7, '06 5:18pm PST 
Hi To All,

I came from a no-kill rescue named Tails of Hope in Gurnee IL. They take in hospice patients pets and pets of people who go to nursing homes and pets from people that are just too sick to care for them anymore.Mom found me on petfinders.com cause my big sister needed someone to wrestle with. I'm a better wrestler even though she outweighs me by 70 lbs or so.

Toby

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2