How You Got Your Tigger Love...

Tigger

If cats could- speak, they- wouldn't.

Purred: Fri May 12, '06 6:38am PST 
Post a message, and let us and the Tigger's know how you met, how you fell for them, and why they're so great!!

Tigger

Purred: Fri May 12, '06 5:44pm PST 
I met my owners on the farm where I was born. My "Mommy" and her "Mommy" wanted a little orange cat and I just happened to be the last kitten available. When they walked in I had been given my first bath and was all wrapped up in a towel crying...I was so tiny I used to fall behind the cushions of the couch. Well that was a few years ago...my idol is now Garfield who I think I look alot alike. I have a little adopted brother too and his name is Pumpkin. My nickname is Tiggie by the way!!!

Tigger

Purred: Tue May 16, '06 4:11am PST 
Wow Tigger, I have a brother named Pumpkin, too! He's not so little tho.

Anywho, my mommy & daddy inherited me when they bought their house from my daddy's parents - they didn't want to take me to their new house. My mommy didn't hesitate - she just took me right in! She even snuck me into their apartment so I wouldn't have to be alone in that big 'ol house. I love my mommy!

Tigger

Feed Me!

Purred: Thu May 18, '06 6:24pm PST 
I met my mommy when I was seven weeks old in 2000. She had moved away to tennessee for grad school and was very lonely. She decided that a cat would be able to keep her company and went to my shelter looking for one. The moment I saw her I knew she was such a nice lady and I stuck my hands through the bars of my cage and called out to her. She picked me up and then picked up a bunch of other cats to see which one she liked best. I was meowing and looking at her the whole time. She picked me up again and told the shelter man that she wanted the "grey tabby" (ME!) because I seemed like the sweetest cat in there. I've lived with her ever since. She is such a good mommy and I know that she loves me.