Do You Think Peter Jackson should make "The Hobbit" movie?

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Sat Apr 15, '06 9:40pm PST 
Do you think The Hobbit could be made into a movie with some of the characters from LOTR carried over? Do you think it would be as interesting as LOTR?

Pippin

Calendar Cat- 2006

Purred: Sun Sep 24, '06 1:39pm PST 
Absolutely! Hopefully with the same Bilbo & Gandalf. I think it would be as good - if anyone can do it Peter Jackson can!

♥- Emma- ♥

M A Love Bug

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '08 6:34am PST 
Oh Yes, Peter Jackson should make the movies. Mom read that he's going to be executive producer instead because of other movie commitments. The director who did Pan's Labyrinth is looking good to direct. He's pretty good and if Jackson can't do it del Tormo (sp?) will do a good job.way to goway to go

♥- Doofus- ♥

Squawk!!!

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 6:44pm PST 
Mom read that Ian McKellen is all set to come back. We need Andy Serkis and Hugo Weaving, back too. I can see the extrapalations including Sauruman , Aragorn and Arwen too. Let's hope Christopher, Viggo and Liv can come back. I wonder if Ian Holm is too old to play Bilbo as a young hobbit?

♥- Doofus- ♥

Squawk!!!

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 6:47pm PST 
del Toro is directing The Hobbit. Since PJ can't do it he will make a great directorhamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dance

♥- Emma- ♥

M A Love Bug

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 2:35pm PST 
Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis and Howard Shore are on board too!!